RC UPGRADE ISSUES
856 3 2016-8-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
david
lvl.1
Flight distance : 22792 ft

Hello Inspire one pros
I went ahead and upgraded the aircraft 1.9.1.30 no prob there, then tried the rc and it wont show 1.7.40 upgrade only show 1.6.0 or 1.5.80  show my current is 1.6  my  app is showing v2.8.6 please adviise  how can i upgrade my controllers to 1.7.40 thanks

i did try but no luck there  DJI Paladin, will there be a download posted for this new firmware? Thank you! Inspire 1 owner Ken S ...
This firmware is only for the remote controller so it can be only downloaded from the app. Please check the upgrade method in the video (start from 3:38)
my app wont show a download
2016-8-14
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello David, I'd suggest you to try reinstalling the app or using different network. Normally when your RC is running the 1.6 firmware, it will detect the latest update 1.7 on the main page.
2016-8-15
Use props
setlist
New

United States

I had the same issue on 2 different remotes. DJI's only solution is to send it in. They say to reset the remotes using the c1, c2 record and iso dial button, but it does nothing.
2016-9-14
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

setlist@gmail.c Posted at 2016-9-15 12:03
I had the same issue on 2 different remotes. DJI's only solution is to send it in. They say to reset ...

The combination you indicated is for manually linking the RC. This is the button combination for resetting the RC:

* Turn on the controller, and the aircraft should be off.
* Press C1, C2, and shutter on the controller then turn the controller off.
* Turn on both the aircraft and the controller and link the remote.
2016-9-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules