tablet ASUS .somebody use please before buy ?
1969 6 2015-1-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
johanmfr.email
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7046667 ft
  • >>>
France

hello i want buy
ASUS MeMO Pad 10.1" 64Go for use with my INSPIRE 1 , i have IPAD but i can wait again 3 weeks for use drone..

somebody use

ASUS MeMO Pad 10.1" 64Go for INSPIRE1 please ?
2015-1-28
Use props
pauldean85.emai
lvl.3

United Kingdom

This looks like a budget tablet, it will probably run the App (if the Android version is new enough), but I wouldn't expect very good light bridge performance; my Sony Xperia Z2 is relatively high end, but struggles to keep the stream smooth at all times.
2015-1-28
Use props
InspiredOne
lvl.3

United States

I agree with Paul. One can almost guarantee there will lag issues with this budget tablet. NVidia Shield is highly recommended (alternative to iPad) by Multicopter Warehouse after testing several Android devices.

EDIT: See link in this post.
http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... age%3D1&lang=en
2015-1-28
Use props
JRoussell
lvl.2

Canada

I have an older Asus tablet to test on while I wait for the apple app and there is a lag, not sure if that is normal or not. The other problem i have with it is that it doesn't fit in the mount.
2015-1-28
Use props
peter.a.bosmans
lvl.3
Flight distance : 6321191 ft
  • >>>
Belgium

i've bought a MemoPad 7" -because it's so cheap- while waiting for iOS support. App itself works like a charm, video indeed has a bit of lag (about 0,5 second) and is choppy. Does give you all you need to fly, but do not expect the best video-quality!
2015-1-28
Use props
johanmfr.email
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7046667 ft
  • >>>
France

thanks Peter for feedback i wait new IOS version for my IPAD i think and dont lost money more !!
2015-1-29
Use props
s.s.gibbs1.emai
lvl.2

United States

the slight lag does not bother me..i have an asus a-1 840 and it seems to be acceptable. 155 from best buy out the door.
2015-1-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules