Warranty repair for shell cracks (AUS)
4711 5 2016-8-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
strat8
New
Flight distance : 7275049 ft
Australia

So today i went to change the arm stickers with new gold ones as the stock ones were peeling off since day one.

To my surprise, i noticed cracks on the shell under the motors.. I had seen and read of this before but that was about 2 months ago with about 5 flights and nothing was found when i checked.

Any DJI rep help out how i can open a claim tried to call the china/honk kong number and it just rang out with no answer multiple times.

Tried calling the service centre in Melbourne, Australia (EEHOBBIES) and was told i need to go thru DJI as i purchased it from DJI.com.

So who do i put a claim with to get this fixed... not happy as i have been babying this thing since day one and hardly push it hard and it has cracks.. wonder what will happen if i fly it harder.

Model W323B

djiP3Pb.jpg djiP3Pa.jpg

2016-8-16
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Sorry for your issue, strat8. Please send an email to support@dji.com and our tech support will send a guidance of sending it back to our Australia service center for repairing.
2016-8-16
Use props
Str4t
New
Australia

Thanks, thought calling in I may get in quicker or contacting a Melbourne service center.. Will forward pictures to above email.
2016-8-16
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Str4t Posted at 2016-8-16 16:58
Thanks, thought calling in I may get in quicker or contacting a Melbourne service center.. Will forw ...

Please keep us posted.
2016-8-16
Use props
Str4t
New
Australia

So far it's been good talking with Alice.. DJI said they will repair..  I have decided i will drop off myself rather than having TNT pickup and deliver it to the Melbourne service center but she forgot to attach the address in the email?

I's it going to eehobbies in oakleigh as i am about a 10min walk to that store.

My support ticket is: 265220

Hopefully I can get a reply by early tomorrow so i can drop off if its near me.

By the way, just to confirm as i didn't ask in the support ticket..  I just need to take the aircraft no batteries etc.. ?

Thanks!
2016-8-17
Use props
Str4t
New
Australia

Wishful thinking i could take it in today during my day off.. still waiting on this address.
2016-8-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules