9776 103 2016-8-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nebuchadnezzar
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

i get permission from spinnin 'records to use the original video and expose my version of this song ... without accordions

2018-9-3
Use props
dipaliK
New

Nice explanation. Great work. See az screen recorder pro apk.
2018-10-9
Use props
bob37
lvl.4
Flight distance : 260384 ft
United States

I did a video for my wife's 70th birthday with 60 & 70's songs in the background.  The ones i had paid for were rejected by Youtube for copyright infringement!  So I went right back into YouTube and found the songs and converted to "MP3 for Youtube" (i.e. stole the tunes) and then used them and then i could load the video up into Youtube!  How is that for irony?  The same would be true for Drone videos.  
2018-10-10
Use props
Mark The Droner
First Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

bob37 Posted at 2018-10-10 13:58
I did a video for my wife's 70th birthday with 60 & 70's songs in the background.  The ones i had paid for were rejected by Youtube for copyright infringement!  So I went right back into YouTube and found the songs and converted to "MP3 for Youtube" (i.e. stole the tunes) and then used them and then i could load the video up into Youtube!  How is that for irony?  The same would be true for Drone videos.

Interesting!  I was not aware of that.  When faced with this dilemma, I have in the past used cover songs by different artists on youtube that sounded almost like the original artist, but I wasn't aware we could jack the original artist's tracks right off youtube and then re-use them in our own vids.  Brilliant!  I will try that!  Thanks for the post!

2018-10-10
Use props
Adam Flurk
Second Officer
Flight distance : 425466 ft

YouTube has a huge library of music for your videos... https://www.youtube.com/audiolibrary/music
2018-10-12
Use props
TechRolet
lvl.1

India

Hey, you can download royalty free non-copyrighted music from https://www.bensound.com/
You can also get Free Movie Download App for Android Mobile. If the video file size is big, you have to compress video for web. It's the same case for images too. You have to Reduce Image File Size. It's completely free and non-copyrighted.
2018-10-15
Use props
sskevins
New

Pakistan

terrierist Posted at 2016-8-17 07:09
Bensound.com is another option, loads out there! Good luck

Yes, I think it's the best option. I am going to use it. Thanks.
2018-10-27
Use props
sskevins
New

Pakistan

sskevins Posted at 2018-10-27 03:12

2018-10-27
Use props
sskevins
New

Pakistan

sskevins Posted at 2018-10-27 03:13

2018-10-27
Use props
Hellsgate
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1991555 ft
Australia

I cant believe so many spammers got atrached to this thread lol.
Another good site for free music is
www.soundimage.org
Just give credit within your video
2018-10-27
Use props
djiuser_qb1JCTnqi0Ck
New

Pakistan

Doesn’t go together. I can either fly POV, outside line of sight, to inspect crops or search big areas, or I can stay within line of sight, which makes the use of drones obsolete, or at least hampers it quite. Instead of flying over all your crop, controlling from your farmhouse, you have to get in your truck, drive to the field, fly up, take the picture, land, drive half a mile and repeat.

2018-11-15
Use props
djiuser_qb1JCTnqi0Ck
New

Pakistan

No, it was actually explicitly stated on that call that it was not considered within line of sight.

That would mean that all you would need for BVLOS flights is a data link to see the forward-looking-video and that has been declared "not enough to satisfy the requirements of within line of sight".
2018-11-15
Use props
djiuser_qb1JCTnqi0Ck
New

Pakistan

You shouldn’t be short minded.

One could simply use a wire system as geo boundaries to keep the drone within the field and under a certain height. Like those automatic lawnmowers.

If it stays within your own land, is GEO locked the FAA will likely accept it easily compared to flying small drones in cities and you back yard.
2018-11-15
Use props
david916
New

Pakistan

You can view the solution of PS2 emulator for Android and get it.
2018-12-25
Use props
Mark The Droner
First Officer
United States

bob37 Posted at 10-10 13:58

Okay, I just tried this and it didn't work.  I still got the block from youtube.  Maybe it's the software I used to get the track?  I used "Free youtube downloader."  Maybe I should try again with "MP3 for Youtube."  Thanks
2018-12-30
Use props
bob37
lvl.4
United States

Mark The Droner Posted at 2018-12-30 10:54
Okay, I just tried this and it didn't work.  I still got the block from youtube.  Maybe it's the software I used to get the track?  I used "Free youtube downloader."  Maybe I should try again with "MP3 for Youtube."  Thanks

I use "https://y2mate.com/youtube-to-mp3" it works great, but tries to trap you into clicking the wrong box to their adds.  Once you figure out which buttons are "real" it is wonderful and fast.  
2019-1-8
Use props
Mark The Droner
First Officer
United States

bob37 Posted at 1-8 10:49
I use "https://y2mate.com/youtube-to-mp3" it works great, but tries to trap you into clicking the wrong box to their adds.  Once you figure out which buttons are "real" it is wonderful and fast.

Yeah but can you then put those tracks in your video without it getting blocked?  
2019-1-8
Use props
ayushisharma
lvl.1

Thanks for sharing solution. Tech Untouch
2019-1-9
Use props
bob37
lvl.4
United States

Mark The Droner Posted at 1-8 10:53
Yeah but can you then put those tracks in your video without it getting blocked?

I have without a problem.
2019-1-9
Use props
Mark The Droner
First Officer
United States

bob37 Posted at 1-9 14:05
I have without a problem.

I'm talking about tracks that are normally blocked by youtube.  For example, Led Zep How Many More Times?  Try sticking that in a vid and it'll get blocked.  But there is an "official" vid playing it that isn't blocked.  Earlier in the thread, the guy said you can copy that vid track and add it to your own vid and it won't get blocked.  But when I tried it, it still got blocked.  
2019-1-9
Use props
bob37
lvl.4
United States

Mark The Droner Posted at 1-9 14:36
I'm talking about tracks that are normally blocked by youtube.  For example, Led Zep How Many More Times?  Try sticking that in a vid and it'll get blocked.  But there is an "official" vid playing it that isn't blocked.  Earlier in the thread, the guy said you can copy that vid track and add it to your own vid and it won't get blocked.  But when I tried it, it still got blocked.

Great choice of music!  I guess i was just lucky with the tracks i lifted and used.  I am listening to "How many more times" right now!  Thanks!
2019-1-12
Use props
Mark The Droner
First Officer
United States

bob37 Posted at 1-12 11:09
Great choice of music!  I guess i was just lucky with the tracks i lifted and used.  I am listening to "How many more times" right now!  Thanks!

Everybody needs some Led for their head now and again...  :-D  
2019-1-12
Use props
ayushisharma
lvl.1

India

imessage online
2019-1-23
Use props
david916
New

Pakistan

Same happened to me, When i was searching for fnaf world, now impressed.https://fnafworlddownloadfree.com
2019-3-29
Use props
immalik
lvl.1

India

Nice music jeffrey keep going never stop
2019-3-29
Use props
immalik
lvl.1

India

music paradise pro apk
2019-3-29
Use props
immalik
lvl.1

India

moviesiteappsfr Posted at 2018-2-19 03:49
Diving into the details, Netflix is one of the most popular and leading entertainment company founded by Reed Hastings way back in 1997 since then they’re providing the best media streaming services in almost all the countries around the world. http://moviesiteapps.club/

Nice movie website keep going, dude
2019-3-29
Use props
immalik
lvl.1

India

Nice http://couponspirit.com
2019-3-29
Use props
immalik
lvl.1

India

Nice video
2019-3-29
Use props
immalik
lvl.1

India

Nice video
2019-3-29
Use props
immalik
lvl.1

India

Nice video dude
2019-3-29
Use props
immalik
lvl.1

India

http://couponspirit.com
2019-3-29
Use props
immalik
lvl.1

India

ashgeeky Posted at 2018-8-17 07:21
Movierulz gbwhatsapp app

http://couponspirit.com
2019-3-29
Use props
immalik
lvl.1

India

Nice music keep get going
2019-4-4
Use props
immalik
lvl.1

India

nice work keep going
2019-4-4
Use props
guru5051
New

India

Hello, Nice. I would really like to buy DJI Osmo device!
2019-4-6
Use props
guru5051
New

India

tellpizzahut com win the reward and Giftcard - check your eligibility take Pizza Hut Survey,
2019-4-6
Use props
aadityaa
New

India

very nice article do check Bomber Friends MOD and Kingoroot APK
2019-4-8
Use props
shodey
New

India

hey thanks for sharing, check this out cool game cooking fever