Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Exploded Parts diagram/List
32159 27 2016-8-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
The_Hawk
lvl.1
Flight distance : 28369 ft
Australia

I might be going completely crazy and have missed something obvious...

But can anyone point me towards where I would find an exploded parts list for the P3S.  I keep being told about part #xx... but can't find anything that seems to show how it all fits together along with part numbers etc.

Is there such a thing?
2016-8-16
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello Hawk, the Exploded Parts diagram/List is not for public.
2016-8-16
Use props
GeorgeDonovan
lvl.2
Flight distance : 917336 ft
United Kingdom

So it looks like we are allowed to buy them and make DJI rich but not know whats inside !!
2016-8-16
Use props
JustGoThere
lvl.4
Flight distance : 41778 ft
United States

Every single RC aircraft I've had over the years, has exploded views of the craft so you can replace parts.
What's the big secret with Phantoms?

It's somewhat insulting actually...
2016-8-18
Use props
mochorm
lvl.2
Flight distance : 940148 ft
Canada

JustGoThere Posted at 2016-8-18 10:42
Every single RC aircraft I've had over the years, has exploded views of the craft so you can replace ...

Yes I agree it is silly!

I wonder if anyone has done a full tear down and posted all the interesting stuff?
2016-8-18
Use props
wmichaels1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 694728 ft
  • >>>
United States

This frustrated me as well, so I took the time to put together a parts list.  PM me with your email if you would like a copy.  I can't fathom why DJI doesn't supply this.
2016-8-18
Use props
CREATOR62
lvl.2
Flight distance : 183855 ft
United States

wmichaels1 Posted at 2016-8-18 15:44
This frustrated me as well, so I took the time to put together a parts list.  PM me with your email  ...

dannyrauton@hotmail.com
2016-8-18
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

The parts that are user changeable on a Phantom are listed on the DJI website, for individual internal parts DJI does not recommend changing yourself as this is a complicated aircraft and if not repaired correctly could cause a crash and injury.
2016-8-18
Use props
Rockn_P3Pro
lvl.1

There are actually a few videos on YouTube that show a complete breakdown and rebuild of a Phantom 3 Professional if anyone is interested.  One guy has a 5 part series showing every step.  Just do a YouTube search.  Obviously this will void your warranty if you do this yourself, so there's that.  
2016-8-18
Use props
DJI-H.C
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

GeorgeDonovan Posted at 2016-8-17 02:38
So it looks like we are allowed to buy them and make DJI rich but not know whats inside !!

Haha, let me know if you can get an official exploded parts diagram from iPhone or Canon about their products. It's just standard practise.
2016-8-18
Use props
BobBob
lvl.2
Flight distance : 62 ft
Peru

DJI-H.C Posted at 2016-8-18 22:23
Haha, let me know if you can get an official exploded parts diagram from iPhone or Canon about their products. It's just standard practise.

I want to know what is the exact part number of the motors of my phantom 3 standard.   Could you please give me the part number?   Hints: 2312   or  2312A   or 2312E.  

On your web page you have the 2312E only.  It is not clear what part is for what drone or submodel.

Thanks in advance for your kind answer.
2017-9-8
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Exploded drone view? Hahaha

We aren't even privy to the full contents of a firmware or Go app update...

Dreaming. . .

RedHotPoker
2017-9-8
Use props
Genghis9
Second Officer
Flight distance : 961 ft
United States

Nor are we privy to operating our property with full control using its full capability...Haha tell me where Ford keeps you from driving as fast as the car can go, as far as it can go, or without having to sign in to Ford.com to start the vehicle, standard practice NOT!
2017-9-8
Use props
Phantom One
Second Officer
Flight distance : 135299 ft
United States

Genghis9 Posted at 2017-9-8 22:41
Nor are we privy to operating our property with full control using its full capability...Haha tell me where Ford keeps you from driving as fast as the car can go, as far as it can go, or without having to sign in to Ford.com to start the vehicle, standard practice NOT!

Wish I had read this forum before purchasing a DJI, never again though..  They should be sued.

Like the DJI tech above comparing to an IPhone..  Like there are parts in an IPhone that could be replaced.  Not even close to comparison DJI, try again.  What a goof

2017-9-9
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Phantom One Posted at 2017-9-9 07:29
Wish I had read this forum before purchasing a DJI, never again though..  They should be sued.

Like the DJI tech above comparing to an IPhone..  Like there are parts in an IPhone that could be replaced.  Not even close to comparison DJI, try again.  What a goof

You can replace the screen, battery, and many other components of an iPhone or iPad...
See my local guy here DrFix.ca for examples.

RedHotPoker
2017-9-9
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Same thoughts here.
Although there are many reasons to like a company who will share this
So DJI could make themselves even more popular by doing this!
2017-9-9
Use props
Phantom One
Second Officer
Flight distance : 135299 ft
United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 2017-9-9 11:00
You can replace the screen, battery, and many other components of an iPhone or iPad...
See my local guy here DrFix.ca for examples.

Yeah ok, you saying you need an exploded view of the parts to replace a battery.. Like I said, NO comparison.
2017-9-9
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Phantom One Posted at 2017-9-9 12:14
Yeah ok, you saying you need an exploded view of the parts to replace a battery.. Like I said, NO comparison.

Have you ever even seen an iPad battery?  Do you know how to unlock the screen from the back plate?

Anyway, apples to oranges... Not my concern.

You can just send it in for repair... Hope for the best drone return. ;-)

My bad, should have kept quiet. We could argue, or agree to disagree.

RedHotPoker
2017-9-9
Use props
ulisesvolador
New

Mexico

I need the part number to phantom 4 pro+
Landing gear
Shell upper and lower
Gimbal support
Bottom to Tx charge port
Please to sell them
2017-11-16
Use props
fans0a1754ae
New

United States

wmichaels1 Posted at 2016-8-18 11:44
This frustrated me as well, so I took the time to put together a parts list.  PM me with your email if you would like a copy.  I can't fathom why DJI doesn't supply this.

I would love a copy. Ohgiver@Yahoo.com
2020-5-8
Use props
fans0a1754ae
New

United States

I would like to add drones and a hobby similar to rc cars. Most people that have hobbies like these prefer to do their own work. This is why i think a parts list\exploded view is very important. As for iPhone repair not so much a hobby as a business however i test my broken one down and save the parts like cameras Wi-Fi cables screens digitizers just to see if i can Frankenstein my own together. So that's my view.
2020-5-8
Use props
WayneMHK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 694728 ft
  • >>>
United States

fans0a1754ae Posted at 5-8 22:05
I would love a copy. Ohgiver@Yahoo.com

I haven't had that list for quite a while now.  Sorry.
2020-5-12
Use props
orcaman42
New

United States

I can buy an Emax. There's a manual that tells me every thing from motor, video card, flight controller, ESC, antenna, you name it. Same with iFlight. In fact many companies will brag about what components are selected for their integrated drones. More to the point there are places that will fix your drone that aren't "DJI". I'm sure if you contact them they could easily send you a parts list you could ask for since DJI clearly are just being jerks about it. After all the Chinese never had a problem with stealing from Americans I see NO reason why the reverse shouldn't apply. What DJI fails to understand is that people have been building drones LONG BEFORE they came around. We build cars well before they built the Hyundai but we can still buy an alternator, it still has a part number & if you don't want to pay for that stupid metric version I'm sure there's an imperial equivalent that will fit it. So "standard practice" is for a manual to be included with a car that will show you how everything works on the car. How to change the oil, adjust the valves all the way down to connect your bluetooth phone.

That said, can you get a parts list for an iPhone? Of course you can. You can order individual components online & build it at home for a lot less than you pay for in the store. Parts are made in Japan & Taiwan. They're just shipped by China because of geography. Just as China has stolen so much from Apple already & built Samsung from it because they felt they were "sharing", I'm sure Americans can "share" that information with you. But just as China "over shared" & lost the contract Apple desktop manufacturing & got sued over copying Apple store design aesthetics & lying to potential employees about being "the real apple stores". Trust me. Approved or not, it's all about where you look for parts.
2021-7-18
Use props
rcnpthfndr01
lvl.1
  • >>>
Kuwait

what about a basic parts list of major components IE:  PNXX landing gear,  etc
2021-7-19
Use props
cheddar-man
lvl.4
Flight distance : 44062 ft

United Kingdom

My, my orcaman42, that's a right old anti China rant, and Hyundai is South Korean
2021-7-19
Use props
djiuser_fuHOAGMvQt6v
New

Brazil

wmichaels1 Posted at 2016-8-18 11:44

Good afternoon friend, you could send me the list of parts of phantom 4 q you commented on the forum that would have email: tiagosousa673 @gmail.com
2022-3-14
Use props
jahbikes5150
New

United States

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-8-16 22:16
Hello Hawk, the Exploded Parts diagram/List is not for public.

Disappointing
1-8 20:07
Use props
jahbikes5150
New

United States

Disappointed to see an administrator laughing and poking fun at a simple inquiry. Support is what separates good brands from bad ones. My first drone was a DJI but my next will not be.
1-8 20:10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules