(It happens again) 5 second Delay live view (Phantom 3 advance)h...
5949 52 2016-8-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
denkurtiger
lvl.2
Flight distance : 446417 ft
  • >>>
Indonesia

Homestead72 Posted at 2016-9-11 13:39
Hi Denny,

I posted on this thread a few weeks ago.

dear sir. my phantom just 1 month old and only been flying arround 30 cycle of battery charging time.

i have downgrade to the previous firmwire just now. lets see in couple days

thanks sir
2016-9-11
Use props
letesk
New

Russia

I have same problem here.
http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... D369%26typeid%3D369

denkurtiger, did you just unplug a wifi cabel without taking off the gimbal?
2016-9-11
Use props
quanthonytrang
Second Officer
Flight distance : 419980 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Homestead72 Posted at 2016-9-11 16:39
Hi Denny,

I posted on this thread a few weeks ago.

Can everyone report what the weather temps are like when flying??
The issue has been resolved here:
http://www.phantompilots.com/thr ... inally-fixed.85366/

DJI hasnt learnt about thermal paste (refer to wifi module PV2P), one of the chips are overheating or not cooling efficiently. The link above will show how to fix but may kill your warranty.
2016-9-11
Use props
Homestead72
lvl.2

United Kingdom

quanthonytrang Posted at 2016-9-12 01:10
Can everyone report what the weather temps are like when flying??
The issue has been resolved here ...

Thanks quanthonytrang for this info.

It could easily be this issue for me as I purchased my P3A in Feb 2016 when it is cool.  I have experienced the issues on warm days which would line up with the theory that your post links to.

What doesn't add up however is how this issue still gets fixed (albeit temporarily) by a disconnect/reconnect of the gimbal cable??

As I am still in my years warranty period I am unsure whether to do the tear down and apply the pads just yet.....

I would be interested to hear how Denny is getting on with downgrading to the previous firmware version though...?

Thanks again,

Stu
2016-9-12
Use props
Homestead72
lvl.2

United Kingdom

denkurtiger Posted at 2016-9-11 14:28
dear sir. my phantom just 1 month old and only been flying arround 30 cycle of battery charging ti ...

Hey Denny,

Have you managed to test your Phantom with the firmware downgraded yet?

Cheers

Stu
2016-9-12
Use props
denkurtiger
lvl.2
Flight distance : 446417 ft
  • >>>
Indonesia

Homestead72 Posted at 2016-9-13 01:26
Hey Denny,

Have you managed to test your Phantom with the firmware downgraded yet?

Ita been 5days since i downgraded to 1 step firmware

It happened again.

Really disappointed about my case.
2016-9-18
Use props
ghostfaceo2o2
New

United States

Homestead72 Posted at 2016-8-18 09:05
I can't find an instruction video, but I just took a small flat blade screwdriver and eased them o ...

I'm sorry, what two cables are you guys talking about? The ones between the aircraft and the gimbal? How do you pull those out without taking off gimbal?
2016-9-21
Use props
DrawsWithLight.
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2136716 ft
United Kingdom

It seems the video lag is getting more frequent for me too. Had to re-seat cables yesterday and again today.
2016-9-29
Use props
fansf4b97c21
New

United States

DrawsWithLight. Posted at 2016-9-30 03:42
It seems the video lag is getting more frequent for me too. Had to re-seat cables yesterday and agai ...

Still no solution this issue?
2016-11-23
Use props
DrawsWithLight.
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2136716 ft
United Kingdom

fansf4b97c21 Posted at 2016-11-23 16:01
Still no solution this issue?

Nope, I wonered if trying new cables would be worth a punt?
2016-11-23
Use props
djiuser_Im5C5ZlV9GVS
lvl.1
Flight distance : 33 ft

United Kingdom

DrawsWithLight. Posted at 2016-8-17 03:42
Disconnecting and then reconnecting the two cables to the gimbal has resolved this issue for me and a few other here. Would be interested to hear if it works for you too.

Hey sorry I know this is dated but did anyone fix this, I've owned a vision 2 plus from brand new but wanted the 3 advanced so I bought it second hand everything was fine up until 3 months back, all of a sudden my live feed for video recording became really laggy I'm talking 8 seconds lag. However using the photo mode on the app, I have practically no lag what so ever, the only way to achieve that is if I plug and unplug the bimgal cable about 4 or 5 times,

I've tried everything, I've opened up the gimbal, re applied the heatsink pads for all the chips, I bought compressed air to blow it all out, I've done updates and downgrades and 8 can't seem to find what is wrong with it.

I've tried sever phones and tablets and still the same issue persists evertime, I can still use the drone to explore and take photos but I can not record as it's phisically impossible to see what you're recording with such serious lag.

Thank you
2019-11-28
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

I was thinking to reload the app, but if you are already using different devices, then that’s not going to help.

I always suggest to clear the cookies and internet cache. Then reboot, now reload the app. But never mind... ;-)

RedHotPoker

2019-11-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules