Wifi fails with Huawei G8
2909 3 2016-8-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
michaelreusser
New

Switzerland

I m trying to get my osmox3 to work with my huawei g8. It quickly connects with the wifi of tj cam but looses connection about 5 seconds later.
I already tried resetting the osmo-wifi as well as reconnecting from scratch wih my phone and also in flightmode with wifi on. Nothing seems to work. After succesfully connecting, five seconds later am off.
I checled with a friend s iphone and the camera worked flawlessly.
Does anyone have similar problems with huawei phones and osmo cam or maybe even have a solution?
I d be thankful for any hints.
2016-8-17
Use props
nigelbrinkmann
lvl.4
Flight distance : 586391 ft
Australia

Hi, unsure if that phone is compatible, the Huawei P8 Max is and the Huawei Mate 8.
If it works with your friends device with no problem then the device you have may not be compatible.
2016-8-17
Use props
DJI-H.C
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, it seems your phone isn't fully compatible with DJI GO so it causes this issue.
2016-8-18
Use props
gunitt
lvl.1

India

Open the Settings (Home key (usually looks like a house) > Menu Key (typically on the bottom of the phone on the far left next to home key) > Settings).
Tap Wireless and networks
Tap Wi-Fi settings
Press the Menu key
Select Advanced options
Tap Use static IP
Now the steps from here are going to depend on the wireless internet you are using, you might need to talk to whoever manages your wireless network, or contact your ISP (Internet Service Provider). This is the company you buy your Wi-Fi from NOT your mobile phone service from. You will need to enter your Wireless Networks IP address, Gateway, Netmask, DNS 1, and DNS 2.
For more solutions you need to visit Huawei G8 Manual.
2017-4-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules