Remote Controller and Sticks Calibration
13199 4 2016-8-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
myons
lvl.1

Australia

Can anyone tell me if everytime you fly you need to calibrate the remote controller. I have had a Phantom 4 for a month and it insists I calibrate the controller and sticks everytime I use it. Is this normal practice. It will not arm the motirs also unless this is done, sometimes twice.

Thanks for any advice
2016-8-17
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello myons, it is not necessary to calibrate the RC every time you fly it. Just do it when the warning prompts up or the RC beeps in high battery remaining level.
2016-8-17
Use props
myons
lvl.1

Australia

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-8-18 14:20
Hello myons, it is not necessary to calibrate the RC every time you fly it. Just do it when the warn ...

Thanks for the video but my question is - why do I have to calibrate both before every flight. I know how to do it but sometimes I have to do it up to three times before the controller connects with the drone and will arm the motors.
2016-8-18
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

myons Posted at 2016-8-18 17:12
Thanks for the video but my question is - why do I have to calibrate both before every flight. I k ...

Make sure the gimbal dial has been calibrated correctly. If it keeps to tell you calibrate your RC, I'd suggest you to contact support@dji.com and send it in. It is probably a hardware issue of your RC.
2016-8-18
Use props
myons
lvl.1

Australia

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-8-18 19:26
Make sure the gimbal dial has been calibrated correctly. If it keeps to tell you calibrate your RC ...

Thanks for that - yes wasn't calibrating the gimbal wheel so wouldn't hold setting. Problem solved.
2016-8-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules