S1000+ A3 .DAT Logs
2224 4 2016-8-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
glenn.sugar
New

United States

Does anyone know how to read the FLYXXX.DAT logs that are saved on the A3?  I am flying an S1000+ with an A3 and a Lightbridge 2.  I tried online .DAT converters, but I haven't found any that work.  I cannot find any DJI software that converts the binary .DAT files into a readable format.
2016-8-18
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

You should be able to review the .DAT information in the Assistant 2 Software, do you not see that option?
2016-8-19
Use props
glenn.sugar
New

United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-8-19 15:28
You should be able to review the .DAT information in the Assistant 2 Software, do you not see that o ...

No, I don't see that option anywhere in the Assistant 2 software.  All I see is the option to connect to the A3 flight controller when it is plugged into the computer via USB.  When I connect to the A3, I can only edit the flight configuration.  I can't open any .DAT files.
2016-8-22
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

glenn.sugar@zee Posted at 2016-8-23 02:04
No, I don't see that option anywhere in the Assistant 2 software.  All I see is the option to conn ...

I do apologize for the miscommunication, the .DAT files for the A3 do not have a Dataviewer like the iOSD Mark II system. At this time, it can only be used for flight data analysis by DJI repair technicians for warranty evaluations. There are some 3rd party flight data readers, but I would not know for sure if they can read the A3's data completely accurately.
2016-8-23
Use props
TomPhotography
lvl.4
Flight distance : 113881 ft
France

Hello,
I am looking for those .DAT. Do you have any hint on where to find them ?
Can't find FLYXXX.DAT on my phone or through DJI Assistant
Many thanks
2019-5-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules