Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Ronin M Thumb Controller an remote failure
1638 9 2016-8-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nocka
lvl.1

Italy

Since i updated my thumb controller and my remote controller they don't work as they should.

They have connection to the ronin but the ronin m reacts slow or sometimes don't reacts at all.
So pressing a button in the thumb controller or remote doesnt works always.

Seems like the internal receiver has problems on communicating with the 2 things.

I also updated the ronin to newest versions, but nothing helped.

Ronin m itselfe workes.

Has anyone an idea what to do?
Or has someone an older version of the gimbal assist software?
I want try to make a downgrade, so if anyone could help me doing this... Dongrading thumb controller and remote should help, because earliert it worked just fine.
May i also have to downgrade the ronin...

Thanks a lot

Martin

Thanks
2016-8-19
Use props
I have exactly the same issue. Did the update 2.4 dmg and now the thumb controller won´t bind and the remote has a delay time of 2-3 seconds. It seems the thumb controller does´t actually manage to get updated to 1.2. Despite saying in the Assistent that the update has worked, it hasn´t if you read the version on the thumb controller which still shows version 1.0. Maybe this is the reason.
How do you downgrade? I have the old 1.9 but can´t force the downgrade. Wish I had´t touched anything. Never change a running ........
I´ve written to DJI support but I don´t know if it´ll do any good.
We're not the only ones with this issue
2016-8-21
Use props
Nocka
lvl.1

Italy

I have found a video from another user. This is axactky how my ronin behaves now:

http://youtu.be/iwA5dTRbbUE
2016-8-21
Use props
Nocka Posted at 2016-8-22 15:50
I have found a video from another user. This is axactky how my ronin behaves now:

http://youtu.be/i ...

I found a solution to this. DJI support sent me 2.2 exe which I managed to get started on an old Widows 7 PC after many attempts. Finally I saw an upgrade on the upgrade side in the Assistent to update the receiver to 1.0.0.15 (not 1.0.0.12)  which didn´t appear at all in the 2.4 Mac or Windows version. That did the trick and now both controllers are working, even though the thumb controller says version 1.0 and not 1.2.
Don´t ask me what versions they are really using now but it works and so can I.
2016-8-22
Use props
Maybe I can help. DJI support just sent me Version 2.2 exe which I managed to get started on my son´s old Widows 7 PC after many attempts. Finally I saw an upgrade on the upgrade side in the Assistent to update the receiver to 1.0.0.15 (not 1.0.0.12) which didn´t appear at all in the 2.4 Mac ( or Windows ) version. That did the trick and now both controllers are working, even though the thumb controller says version 1.0 and not 1.2.
Don´t ask me what versions they are really using now but it works and so can I.
2016-8-22
Use props
Nocka
lvl.1

Italy

Could you upload this please so that i vmcan try it?
You would help me a lot.

Thanks
2016-8-22
Use props
Nocka Posted at 2016-8-22 19:38
Could you upload this please so that i vmcan try it?
You would help me a lot.

I think I´d need your email address or else try https://www.dropbox.com/s/pvmmr7 ... aller_v2.2.exe?dl=0
It took a lot of trying before the DJI Assistent would see the Ronin M connected via USB but then the relevant Receiver Update appeared.
2016-8-22
Use props
Nocka
lvl.1

Italy

Oh yess.
It worked perfectly! Installed 2.2 then a reveiver update with .15 in end showed up wich wasnt showing with the actual version.
Made update and thumb controller and remote work perfectly now.
Thank you so much bro. You saved my day and my clientwork for the weekend!
2016-8-22
Use props
Nocka Posted at 2016-8-23 02:28
Oh yess.
It worked perfectly! Installed 2.2 then a reveiver update with .15 in end showed up wich w ...

Glad I could help. I´ll send the info to DJI support as were not the only ones who have suffered. Don´t update any more seems to be the message.
2016-8-22
Use props
neil@plugnpray. Posted at 2016-8-23 03:23
Glad I could help. I´ll send the info to DJI support as were not the only ones who have suffered. ...

To end off the story I suspect this whole scenario might be down to some users not updating from the previous version but from older ones, having skipped the last one out. This would explain why only some are affected and why the previous version, in this case 2.2, sorted the issue out.

If this really the case it should act as a warning to DJI to double check any updates from different older versions or at the very least, warn users they should preinstall the previous version first. This would of course require users being able to download older versions fron the official site which at present is not possible.
2016-8-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules