Print photos from Djigo app
919 3 2016-8-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
KensPhantom4
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi all can anyone explain how to print photos from my Djigo app, I'm using iPad mini 4 device! Many thanks.
2016-8-20
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Open up DJI Go App', on the front page (where it asks you to connect to device) click on the "Editor" icon at the bottom of page. Then select the "Photo" tab at the top of the page, you should now see your photos. Select a photo by tapping on it, then click on the "Download arrow" icon at bottom left of screen, then select "Save to camera roll".
Next go to your main desktop and open "Photos" App', from there tap on "Camera Roll" folder. Sellect your image and then tap on the "Upload" Icon at the bottom left of page, if you the scroll the options at bottom of page you will see a print option.

That's the best option I can see, as there seems to be no direct print support in the DJI GO App' editor.
2016-8-20
Use props
KensPhantom4
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Aardvark Posted at 2016-8-20 10:42
Open up DJI Go App', on the front page (where it asks you to connect to device) click on the "Editor ...

Thanks Aardvark, I also noted a link in the iPad settings which I thought allowed it to link to other apps but it didn't work. So thanks again mate! Regards Ken
2016-8-20
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The images from the SD card (while it's in the aircraft) can be downloaded across the Lightbridge (apart from RAW), but what many don't realise is that video too (BUT not 4k or 2.7k) can also be downloaded across Lightbridge to your device.

So 1080P, 720P and JPEG can all be downloaded over Lightbridge (in DJI GO Editor click on the 'import' icon to the right of the 'Photos' tab). To download 4k, 2.7k & RAW you either connect to aircraft using USB, or remove SD card into reader on your computer (usually the quickest way for 4k).
2016-8-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules