Pink & Green bands across video please help!
898 3 2016-8-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
redsectora2007
lvl.2
Flight distance : 48287 ft
United Kingdom

Hello Folks
I'm totally new to droning so please be patient it me lol.The problem I am having is that I'm getting Pink& Green bands intermittently across the video playback when I view it thru my Samsung Galaxy 10.1 SM-T533  Tablet.I have taken the drone back to the shop I purchased from (Maplins) who were extremely helpfull last week and they told me my tablet may be to slow in terms of resolution for the playback to be crystal clear also its best to view images or video directly from the sd card.Problem I have is I have nothing in my house that will show 4k so may have to upgrade tablet lol.Please let me know if this is the cause of my problem or if you have had the same please.

Thanks
2016-8-20
Use props
Heebus
lvl.4

Canada

This can happen for that reason, and it will also do it if your tablet is over heating from working to hard to keep up with the video... try a cell phone ( if you have one newer then you tablet). My ipad mini and galxy 10 tablet do this when its hot, or I am flying to fast and it cant keep up with video, my Samsung active s6 is flawless tho, way newer and better tech, so it keeps up fine
2016-8-20
Use props
Aardvark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

What you're getting on the tablet is a live 720P feed from the aircraft, which is subject to interference. So may be partially due to that.
"Problem I have is I have nothing in my house that will show 4k "
No need for a 4k display although nice. You can record in 4k and playback software can resize to 1080P or whatever for display on a non 4k screen. With a video editor you can also record in 4k and render it to 1080P which works out well.

But you still need a fairly new computer to be able to play back 4k smoothly.

There is also one other thing to consider if using an Android device, and that is to check the state of the USB port. For older (and possibly newer) devices, USB Configuration needs to be set to MTP (Media Transfer Protocol). This certainly worked for cleaning up the display on the Nexus 7 MkII that I used to use. The downside as far as I remembered was that it had to be manually set each time, but this may have changed.
2016-8-20
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello redsectora2007, it is recommended to use these devices and try again. Also, some plugins and apps running in the background will influence your tablet's performance. So you can reset it to factory if it is convenient. 兼容列表.JPG
2016-8-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules