2348 42 2016-8-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Donnie
First Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-9-1 15:10
Try Donnie's advice and let us know if the issue persists.

Jamie, do me a favor, tell someone in programming to change the wording when there is an update to the RC.  so many members update the RC and then are stuck in a pickle because they updated the RC before the AC.

a simple message " An update is available to the RC  but be sure to load the Aircraft first"would eliminate so much confusion .

I see so many simple things that could easily be rectified with better communication .

let me know

donnie
2016-9-5
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Donnie Posted at 2016-9-5 21:21
Jamie, do me a favor, tell someone in programming to change the wording when there is an update to  ...

That kind of notification does appear in the Release Notes, but it can be more consistent for those that do not check previous firmware information.
2016-9-6
Use props
Donnie
First Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-9-6 11:34
That kind of notification does appear in the Release Notes, but it can be more consistent for thos ...

I understand but when you have New members out in the field  flying and it says to " Update " that is what they do , just like if it said "Calibratete Compass " that is what they do.

Just some better wording would solve a lot of trouble.  You and I know that the PDF explains it but new-comers are not going to understand this .  

It seems like some real simple things pass through the cracks .

donnied
2016-9-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules