Issues with FPV
1046 2 2015-1-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jonmcathcart
New

United States

We have a Phantom 2 with the Zenmuse GoPro Gimbal.  We purchased the Immersion RC 600mw 5.8GHz A/V Transmitter, P'n'P cable for DJI Phantom 2 connecting iOSD Mini with ImmersionRC transmitter cable, Black Pearl 5.8GHz monitor, and DJI iOSD mini. I hooked all this up to our phantom along with the GoPro and the Zenmuse gimbal. I can't receive a signal to the Black Pearl. I connected the P'n'P cable to the main circuit board inside the phantom where the original video and power cable was. Is there something I'm missing? I have the GoPro on and I even hit record just incase that was the only way to get it to transmit. The cable that is on the Zenmuse gimbal that plugs into the USB port on the camera is plugged in. Please help. We are trying to use this to shoot some footage of our campus for some videos. Thanks.
2015-1-28
Use props
Jonmcathcart
New

United States

I got it to work a little but it looks like a signal. Do I need a different antenna than what came with the Immersion RC?
2015-1-28
Use props
markus2015
lvl.4

Germany

What do you mean by "working a little"? For better range you could use Circular polarized Spironet antennas for example. But I've you hardly get a signal beeing really close, there is still somwthing wrong with your setup. I had a similar problem, I took the plug and play cable off and soldered the wires, worked great then.

Note: The black pearl 32-Channel does not work with immersionRC, only the 7-Channel!
2015-1-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules