889 9 2016-8-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
keiser08
Second Officer
Flight distance : 446355 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hey there guys im about to get my drone (P4) nextweek and is shopping for a battery. I saw this online http://www.eglobalcentral.com/dj ... v0c4CFROVfgodNuAMLw you think this is legit or should i just buy the expensive dji battery?
Or do you guys have any other alternatives i heard there is a lot of fake batteries at amazon.

Edit: btw i also saw this one https://www.groupon.com/deals/gg ... _PADS_CBP_CHP_NBR_g
Which one do you think?
2016-8-20
Use props
Cetaman
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha keiser,

Your batteries are your life up there.  Go with the DJI batteries.  So many after-market batteries have created so many problems because they do not use the "Intelligent Battery" system DJI uses that you are crashing before you even got your Phantom.  Spend the money and have the peace of mind.

Aloha and Drone On!
2016-8-21
Use props
keiser08
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Thank you Cetaman! i guess ill just buy dji battery.
2016-8-21
Use props
Heebus
lvl.4

Canada

They look legit, but you never kno.. and I dont kno how groupon or that other site work, but I kno that Amazon and ebay have buyer protection so if you purchase something that ends up not being what they described then you will get your money back. I have found P4 batteries for $89 on ebay, and about $105 on amazon. If they say genuine DJI intelligent flight batteries, or are sold by an authorized DJI dealer then you should be safe, but I dont see that on the ones you have shown us here... buyer be ware
2016-8-21
Use props
keiser08
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Thanks for the advise Heebus. Ill just buy directly from dji to be hassle free.
2016-8-22
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I believe that if they were not genuine then the latest firmware builds would not allow them to be used (i.e. no take off allowed).
2016-8-22
Use props
info889
Banned

United Kingdom

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2016-8-22
Use props
roger.crawford
lvl.3
Flight distance : 41568 ft
United States

info889 Posted at 2016-8-23 03:02
I'd never trust a 3rd party battery.  Especially as it would add a risk to every flight.  Stick to t ...

To elaborate on that, why risk $1000 to save $40?

Search on the web for the lowest price, go to Best Buy and buy a genuine battery. Problem solved.
2016-8-22
Use props
info889
Banned

United Kingdom

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2016-8-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules