First flights with Phantom 3 Standard
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ayo
lvl.1

China

Hello Phantom pilots,
This is my first new thread ever on a forum, so I hope all goes well.
Here is my first video and the first flights with the Phantom 3 standard. Love the machine. I haven't made any FPV aerial video's before, so the camera work is not spectacular. I had about 30 minutes of footage and had to cut it down to 3 to keep it somewhat interesting for the viewer.
So as not to spend days looking for suitable and non-copyrighted music I  put a few Magix Music Maker building blocks together. It's an imitation of real music, but it's all an experiment anyway.
May be someone here has any suggestions on where to find non-copyrighted music or maybe filed under creative commons?

2016-8-21
Use props
wmcvey
lvl.4
Flight distance : 904364 ft
United States

Not bad for your first video, good start. For a moment there thought you were going to fly it through those wind blades. Not that I'm suggestion that, but it would look cool.
2016-8-21
Use props
Ayo
lvl.1

China

Thanks for the compliment. Flying through the blades of a windmill is a challenge I will not take up for the moment i think
For a moment I considered flying to the moving tractor, but decided I would stay away from the flock of seagulls following it.
2016-8-21
Use props
djcliff.sr
lvl.1

Netherlands

good job lets meet im from Amsterdam. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLAIQZ2oYZzl1OunMyvsRl7X2zIcsKoxJZ
2016-9-14
Use props
JpNL
lvl.4
Flight distance : 428245 ft
Netherlands

djcliff.sr Posted at 2016-9-14 21:23
good job lets meet im from Amsterdam. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLAIQZ2oYZzl1OunMyvsRl7X ...

It is possible to be flying over Amsterdam. (motors will start?)
Thought it was a no-fly zone because of Schiphol.
2016-9-14
Use props
djcliff.sr
lvl.1

Netherlands

JpNL Posted at 2016-9-14 22:36
It is possible to be flying over Amsterdam. (motors will start?)
Thought it was a no-fly zone beca ...

where gaasperplas starts from there is a flyzone
2016-9-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules