If you have a error where dose it show up in the Phantom assistant?
1020 4 2015-1-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sunny1994
lvl.2

United States

If you have a error where dose it show up in the Phantom assistant?  When im flying my phantom 2 vision some times the lights turn red for about three seconds i let it hover and the lights go back to normal. When this happens I still have full conrol of the quad. Any ideas what this means?

2015-1-28
Use props
Gerry1124
Second Officer

United States

Your error message will show up on your camera screen.  How low is your phantom battery when this red light start to flash?
2015-1-28
Use props
sunny1994
lvl.2

United States

Gerry1124 Posted at 2015-1-29 04:59
Your error message will show up on your camera screen.  How low is your phantom battery when this re ...

Around 80% and like I said it does;nt always do this. When flying I only run the battery down to 30%.
2015-1-28
Use props
Gerry1124
Second Officer

United States

sunny1994 Posted at 2015-1-29 05:14
Around 80% and like I said it does;nt always do this. When flying I only run the battery down to 3 ...

At 30%, that is on the threshold of RTH.  If you were full power for a few seconds, the Phantom would sense a large draw on power and recalculate the RTH power and might flash a message.
2015-1-28
Use props
sunny1994
lvl.2

United States

I connected the phantom to the phantom assistant to check for errors and didn't see any.  When it happens the leds turn solid red for about three seconds and then go back to normal and when they are red I still have full control.  Right now i;m still flying in phantom mode. I think the RTH for mine is set to 20% thats how it was when I got it and I haven;t changed it. Thanks Gerry.
2015-1-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules