Finally got phantom back from DJI and still has issues
1068 7 2015-1-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mikegil
lvl.3
Flight distance : 32730 ft
United Kingdom

Recieved Phantom Vision 2+V3 on 19th December only not to be able to connect to vision app on any phone or tablet, sent back to DJI Europe 29th Dec, recieved back 26th January.
Finally i thought I will be able to take it out for first flight, opened box, power cycled, turned on phone, connected to Phantom and Hallelujah we have camera vision on app, camera moves with the app controls, all seems good..........spoke to soon. If you use the app to move camera/gimbal all is very smooth but if you use the wheel on the Transmitter its smooth in the downwards motion but juttery in the upwards movements. Yes i have done RC Calibration in both PT2 and in the RC software, at one point the after calibration the gimbal would only move in the downwards position no matter which way you adjusted the transmitter wheel I had to calibrate it twice before it would move in the correct directions, FPV is turned off.
Any Advice please  
2015-1-28
Use props
Gerry1124
Second Officer

United States

Do this calibration to the letter without it connected to the computer app. Also make sure you move the camera wheel.
093139rmq5ycusimuss1yb.gif
2015-1-28
Use props
mikegil
lvl.3
Flight distance : 32730 ft
United Kingdom

Gerry1124 Posted at 2015-1-29 05:33
Do this calibration to the letter without it connected to the computer app. Also make sure you move  ...

Gerry, your a star, just done as you suggested, to the letter, and it's smooth as silk now. A VERY BIG THANK YOU
2015-1-28
Use props
gnixon2015
lvl.4

United States

he gets that a lot
2015-1-28
Use props
Gerry1124
Second Officer

United States

mikegil Posted at 2015-1-29 05:41
Gerry, your a star, just done as you suggested, to the letter, and it's smooth as silk now. A VERY ...

A very big Welcome to you. Happy Flying!
2015-1-28
Use props
Gerry1124
Second Officer

United States

TenCentsWorth Posted at 2015-1-29 06:09
Hello Gerry.

A question regarding this calibration method. Is it best to use this method all the  ...

Once I have used this method,  It usually holds.  I have gone back into the PC program and checked and they seem to stay the same.  I have no problems.  If my camera gets jumpy, I'll use this again.  I can control tilt from full travel in 2 seconds to more than a minute to do full travel by just a little pressure on the wheel.  Gil originally displayed this calibration method.
2015-1-28
Use props
Northofthe49th
Second Officer

Canada

Gerry1124 Posted at 2015-1-29 05:33
Do this calibration to the letter without it connected to the computer app. Also make sure you move  ...

Gerry,
Thanks, think I need to try this..
One thing the instructions do not indicate is weather the Phantom should be on or off?
I presume (and if I were following the instructions to the letter) as there is no indication to turn the Phantom on, then it should be left off?
2015-1-28
Use props
Gerry1124
Second Officer

United States

Northofthe49th Posted at 2015-1-29 08:17
Gerry,
Thanks, think I need to try this..
One thing the instructions do not indicate is weather th ...

That doesn't matter if the Phantom is off or on.  All you are doing is calibrating the transmitter sticks manually.
2015-1-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules