Editor app assistance needed
547 2 2016-8-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mskvarenina
New
Flight distance : 134442 ft
United States

Hello everyone, I'm a newbie to the Phantom 4.  What an incredible machine, I'm looking forward to years of fun and phototography with the piece of equipment.

I'm having some trouble understanding the editor function within the DJI app.  I shot some 4K video while vacation in Hawaii at 3840x2160 30fps.  I can see this footage in the "original footage" section of the editor and would now like to make a video movie with it.  

I of course want to produce the highest quality video I can though and suspect that the video storted on my iPad is not the highest quality.

When I click on a video from the "original footage" the video plays and I see a radiobutton for "Connect your equipment to download the videos".  When the Phantom 4 is on and connected the radiobutton is available, when it's off it's greyed out.

I've looked at a number of tutorials on YouTube but none really explain well how to create a video and ensure it's done in HD.

Are there any good tutorials out there that explain this in detail?

2016-8-21
Use props
DJI-Jessie
lvl.3

Hong Kong

Hello, mskvarenina,you can export the original resolution video from the SD card to your computer.
2016-8-22
Use props
mskvarenina
New
Flight distance : 134442 ft
United States

Yes I know and tried that but DJI doesn't provide a desktop editor so I'd have to find one that lets me cut and stick clips together to a music track and all of this is already provided in DJI GO app.  Just not sure about ensuring the movie I make is in the highest possible resolution...
2016-8-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules