Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dvdbacco
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4144446 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Hello all!

I just wanted to share my now video with a P4 at an ancient Stronghold in Riolo Terme - Ravenna - Italy!

My Youtube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnp1aeVb1Kc-huhni4HCd_Q

Thanks in advance for all your comments!
Davide

2016-8-22
Use props
ryanrands
lvl.1
Flight distance : 945554 ft

Great video! Thank you for sharing. We'll be visiting Southern Italy for 3 weeks in September and I'm trying to device if I should bring my P4. Video like this is a great inspiration. Do you have any problems shooting video like this? Do you talk to the managers of the building before you start?
2016-8-22
Use props
dvdbacco
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4144446 ft
  • >>>
Italy

ryanrands@hotma Posted at 2016-8-22 18:26
Great video! Thank you for sharing. We'll be visiting Southern Italy for 3 weeks in September and I' ...

Hello Ryan,

first of all Thanks for your words. I'm just doing video for fun and this is important for me!

Shooting in Italy, well, I always ask before start filming to the people who takes care of the building (municipaly or local admin).
In these little towns, nearby where I live, you usually dont have problem and if you think of take video of our nature (like sea, beach or hills) you dont have problems at all. We have an hobbyist law that allow you to do so (not far than 250 mt from you but it's fine).
The problems are inside big cities and tourist places like Venice, Rome, Florence, Naples where is absolutely forbidden to fly and film. In Venice in particular there were 3 fallen drones in the latest 2 months so they are very angry about it.

By the way, welcome to our place! Hope you stay well!
I'm almost sure that you will eat well!

2016-8-22
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

Very nice, looks like an incredible place to visit.
2016-8-22
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Good video.
2016-8-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules