How to register my phantom 4 at DJI?
12373 12 2016-8-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
killerkustums
lvl.1

United States

I know this my be a stupid question.  How do I register my drone at dji?
2016-8-22
Use props
ShuanD
lvl.2
Flight distance : 131224 ft
United States

When you follow start up in Quick start guide, you will receive a prompt on DJI app to register.  Make sure you are connected to Internet when you begin start up sequence.
2016-8-22
Use props
Aardvark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The first time you power all up and run DJI Go App' you go through an 'activation' section (assuming your display device has a wifi connection). That is the registration.
2016-8-22
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello killerkustums,when you finish the activation at the first time, your drone will be registered in our server.
2016-8-22
Use props
btm1008
New

United States

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-8-22 23:56
Hello killerkustums,when you finish the activation at the first time, your drone will be registered ...

Bought a new drone last night (my second phatom 4 - one for me one for my kids)  the first one did the registration steps upon start up.  The one last night wont register or activate and the DJI go app just stays on the main screen.  I am using two separate Ipad air 2's - yet my second one is not working/setting up.  What am I missing this time around?
2016-9-23
Use props
Pauldw100
lvl.3
Flight distance : 259413 ft
Australia

Hey can a second hand Phantom 4 be re-registered?  I don't think the original buyer registered it anyway, but am just curious as I dont recall seeing anything about registration when I setup the Go App ?!
2016-12-17
Use props
Cujo757
New

United States

How do you confirm registration of drone on your server?
2016-12-18
Use props
fans44239a48
New

United States

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-8-22 19:56
Hello killerkustums,when you finish the activation at the first time, your drone will be registered in our server.

I know this is an old thread, but I'm not having much luck with your customer support.

What if the Activation screen never came up when I installed the app? Currently, I have camera view but a warning that says Activate Aircraft.

Thanks for your help!
2017-1-10
Use props
That1droneguy
New

United States

My question is about the same how do i set up my phantom 4 I bought it used  and im super confused
2017-1-10
Use props
Aardvark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

fans44239a48 Posted at 2017-1-10 15:11
I know this is an old thread, but I'm not having much luck with your customer support.

What if the Activation screen never came up when I installed the app? Currently, I have camera view but a warning that says Activate Aircraft.

What happens when you connect device (with wifi) to RC and power all up, including aircraft ?
2017-1-10
Use props
fans44239a48
New

United States

Aardvark Posted at 2017-1-10 15:19
What happens when you connect device (with wifi) to RC and power all up, including aircraft ?

Thanks. It goes to the main screen and when I enter the device, I get a camera view but it says cannot take off and warning - activate aircraft.

As best I can determine, something happened during activation...in that the app never took me through the activation process at all. So now my drone isn't even in their system.

I re-installed the app numerous times as well. Just sharing because I know that's a potential solution for some, just not me unfortunately.
2017-1-10
Use props
djiuser_oML1kls
New
United Kingdom

fans44239a48 Posted at 2017-1-10 15:46
Thanks. It goes to the main screen and when I enter the device, I get a camera view but it says cannot take off and warning - activate aircraft.

As best I can determine, something happened during activation...in that the app never took me through the activation process at all. So now my drone isn't even in their system.

I have the same issue. Brand new drone, failed during registration, can't seem to find out on my DJI account on DJI site if its been registered or not. I now have a drone that wont work as a result. At least I am guessing thats the result. A very expensive brick thus far

#frustrated!
2018-1-18
Use props
Adminescriba
lvl.1
Flight distance : 34980 ft
Honduras

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-8-22 19:56

are we supposed to get any email confirmation ? confirming the registration of our gear? i mean i just bought a phantom 4 pro obsidian and i remeber being prompted, but... i didnt get an e-mail.
2018-1-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules