NEW and working?
1221 10 2016-8-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
taborproduction
lvl.1

How come I spend thousands of dollars on something that is new and then I must do anything to it to make it work?
Never in my life have I had so much problems with a "New" product. After 3 drones shipping and returning and several hours of my life wasted, Nothing. It should work right out of the box as advertised!

Their Quality Control (If there is one) should be fired!
2016-8-22
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

I've asked for more information on a similar thread of yours:

http://forum.dji.com/thread-60952-1-1.html

Please be advised that it would be best to have one thread per issue, so that assistance is not duplicated and answers or other inquiries are not missed.
2016-8-22
Use props
dobmatt
First Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Some things are just more complex than a mountain bike, my friend. Relax and follow the advice of more seasoned warriors here ...  
2016-8-22
Use props
jim
lvl.1

United States

I've had my Inspire 1 v2 for a month now, and flying it for 3 weeks.  Took it out of the box, read the instructions, watched videos online (along with dji tutorials), charged the batteries, bought an Ipad, downloaded the app, activated the unit and have been flying.  No problems with the unit itself at all.  The only problem I've had was my flights weren't being recorded.  As suggested by DJI-Jamie, I reloaded the app and all is well.  I have NOT upgraded firmware from what came on the machine yet.
2016-8-23
Use props
taborproduction
lvl.1

dobmatt Posted at 2016-8-23 05:28
Some things are just more complex than a mountain bike, my friend. Relax and follow the advice of mo ...

I fly jets for a living.
2016-8-26
Use props
taborproduction
lvl.1

jim@recreationa Posted at 2016-8-23 21:10
I've had my Inspire 1 v2 for a month now, and flying it for 3 weeks.  Took it out of the box, read t ...

I downloaded the manual, read it. Watched all the tutorials I could find. Watched more than enough from Youtube. All before receiving my first of 3 Inspires. I got the second one to fly once. Then.....nothing. And I had to do a FW update on that one to get it to do anything.
2016-8-26
Use props
taborproduction
lvl.1

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-8-23 04:54
I've asked for more information on a similar thread of yours:

http://forum.dji.com/thread-60952-1-1 ...

Separate thread. I just want an answer to this new question.
2016-8-26
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

taborproduction Posted at 2016-8-27 02:40
Separate thread. I just want an answer to this new question.

There is quality control, but how issues can occur can be speculative. Issues can occur with anything that is manufactured, however, issues can occur from how the unit is stored by a dealer or how it was treated in transit. I'm sorry to hear of the negative experience you've had thus far, and most likely we can get you up and running with your current craft.
2016-8-26
Use props
AnzacJack
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3501650 ft
  • >>>
Australia

yea... they have trained monkeys to fly jets. Not the same as understanding them   :-)
2016-8-26
Use props
taborproduction
lvl.1

AnzacJack Posted at 2016-8-27 12:36
yea... they have trained monkeys to fly jets. Not the same as understanding them   :-)

A pilot trained the monkey. After 35 years of flying, I do understand them.
2016-8-31
Use props
AnzacJack
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3501650 ft
  • >>>
Australia

haha   yea ive worked with pilots for 40 odd years. your attitude seems about right

just kidding you mate
2016-9-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules