UPDATE REMOTE REPEATS
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Phoenixaerial
lvl.2
  • >>>
Canada

Re................................................................

2016-8-23
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Are you powering up your display device before the RC, if so then try powering up RC first. I've seen previously a bug whereby DJI GO reported RC update required if device were powered up first (and getting no response from RC).
2016-8-23
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

You can delete/reinstall the app and see if it clears up.
2016-8-23
Use props
kerberos
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2847851 ft
  • >>>
Italy

My 2 cents. It happened to me too (of course the RC was already updated). The only way to fix the issue was to reinstall the app (iOS 9.3.4 - latest P3P firmware - latest DJI Go app).
2016-8-23
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Please try Ken and kerberos' advice and let us know if the issue persists. To clarify, does the About page of the Go app show that it has the latest firmware or does it show the older firmware?
2016-8-23
Use props
kerberos
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2847851 ft
  • >>>
Italy

When the issue happened, "Remote Controller: Unknown" message was shown (can't remember the exact phrase, sorry).
2016-8-23
Use props
Phoenixaerial
lvl.2
  • >>>
Canada

kerberos Posted at 2016-8-23 16:50
When the issue happened, "Remote Controller: Unknown" message was shown (can't remember the exact ph ...

SO that fixed that issue.. Thanks.. Now I am getting a RC Signal lost on the header but the camera comes on in the viewer but no control over the camera or engines..   
I rebinded the control incase and still nothing .  Shows battery power etc..
2016-8-23
Use props
Phoenixaerial
lvl.2
  • >>>
Canada

When the issue happened, "Remote Controller: Unknown" message was shown (can't remember the exact ph ...

I did this and it fixed the issue to downgrade.  did not know this was a option from the menu...
2016-8-23
Use props
Phoenixaerial
lvl.2
  • >>>
Canada

I did this and it fixed the issue to downgrade.  did not know this was a option from the menu...
2016-8-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules