United States

2016-8-24
Use props
RichJ53
First Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

Looks similar to the landing pad made by Hoodman. didn't see any product specs or price for your link.

I have the Hoodman landing pad, great quality and works perfectly
http://hoodmanusa.com/cgi/commer ... ction&key=HDLP3

Rich

2016-8-24
Use props
Flight Raptor
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3014675 ft
  • >>>
United States

Price of this pad from PGY is about $25 (shipping included) on ebay....direct from China......Less than 1/2 of the hoodman price.  I have this product and it is very good material.
2016-8-24
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Both seem very well made, thanks for sharing.
2016-8-24
Use props
cooin drones
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

RichJ53 Posted at 2016-8-25 00:50
Looks similar to the landing pad made by Hoodman. didn't see any product specs or price for your lin ...

It is so expensive
2016-8-24
Use props
RichJ53
First Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

You are right... but the quality is outstanding and will most likely last a lifetime. By the way it weighs about 6 ibs and will not blow away. it looks like the PGYTECH Landing Pad does not have the steel cable around the outside.  It looks like it is pretty light weight (more like a car sun shade).... good option though, I like the price much better than $80

Just saying... IMO

Rich
2016-8-24
Use props
Marathon Journe
lvl.2
Flight distance : 31670 ft
United States

RichJ53 Posted at 2016-8-25 11:41
You are right... but the quality is outstanding and will most likely last a lifetime. By the way it weighs about 6 ibs and will not blow away. it looks like the PGYTECH Landing Pad does not have the steel cable around the outside.  It looks like it is pretty light weight (more like a car sun shade).... good option though, I like the price much better than $80

Just saying... IMO

It actually has a spring steel band around the outside and is quite sturdy. If ANY flat surface of this size gets a gust of wind under it, it will blow away unless anchored, so the weight means little - except if you have to carry it to a far away LZ.
2016-12-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules