Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Flight log question
646 1 2016-8-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
naildrivingman
lvl.3
Flight distance : 112451 ft
United States

I've read several times about accidents/crashes where the operator felt it was not pilot error.  The response was to make sure to send the flight log in to DJI when requesting service.  Can someone help me on how to do this?

On my last flight about two months ago everything was normal and then a message flashed on my iPad stating some sort of vehicle instability and before I could react, the bird automatically decended at a higher than normal rate of speed.  I had no control over decent speed, direction or anything.  Luckily it crashed in the grass and all I broke was the main arm on the camera and the ribbon cable.

I purchased one of these solid aluminum parabolic "signal enhancers" that fits over the antennas.  Could this have been the cause of the problem?

Any help/comment is appreciated.

Thanks.

2016-8-24
Use props
DJI-Jessie
lvl.3

Hong Kong

Hello naildrivingman, the way to find the flightrecord as below:
Android:link your mobile to the computer , find this path  …\DJI\dji.pilot\FlightRecord\
IOS system:connect your iphone to Itunes, find the flight record in DJI GO APP
Did you email support.us@dji.com? Tech support will guide you to send it in for data analysis.
2016-8-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules