Stupid question
960 7 2016-8-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mike Ronesia
lvl.1
Flight distance : 10026 ft
Northern Mariana Islands

How do I remove the raw files from the SSD? I transfered them to my computer using the "export" option in cinelite, but the drive still shows minimal space availible when I put it back in the drone.
2016-8-26
Use props
Mike Ronesia
lvl.1
Flight distance : 10026 ft
Northern Mariana Islands

I'm not a mac guy and the - symbol under the files in cinelite doesn't seem to work. I'm afraid of formating the drive and having it no longer work. They don't let you see the files so I don't know what to do.
2016-8-26
Use props
markaguille
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2031818 ft
Jersey

Easiest way would be to format the sd when back in the drone from within the DJI GO app.
2016-8-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hello Mike Ronesia,you could use a card reader to backup your video and image. And format the SD card via DJI GO APP.
2016-8-28
Use props
Donnie
First Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2016-8-29 01:37
Hello Mike Ronesia,you could use a card reader to backup your video and image. And format the SD car ...

Where did you come from DJI - Mindy ?  You sure are a lot better looking than Tahoe ED or DJI -Ken..... LOL

Just kidding, glad you are here  and look forward to your help on the forum .

donnie

from beautiful East Lansing Michigan USA
2016-8-29
Use props
Donnie
First Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

Mike , There are no stupid questions.... If you dont know , then I am sure others dont either.

Cheers

donnie
2016-8-29
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Mike Ronesia Posted at 2016-8-27 08:49
I'm not a mac guy and the - symbol under the files in cinelite doesn't seem to work. I'm afraid of f ...

So just to be on the same page, you were able to export the files onto your computer to back them up? Could you clarify which buttons you are referring to that don't seem to respond? The only way to remove files from the SSD is to format the drive. You can do this through Cinelight or via the GO app, as Mindy indicated.
2016-8-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Donnie Posted at 2016-8-29 22:13
Where did you come from DJI - Mindy ?  You sure are a lot better looking than Tahoe ED or DJI -Ken. ...

Hello Donnie,I come from DJI customer service in Headquarter.Thank you and I'll try my best.
2016-8-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules