Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Dji go editor
1208 4 2016-8-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mobeen.emmamall
lvl.1

South Africa

I was just wondering if there is a way to edit the high quality footage of the drone micro sd card on the dji go editor. I
2016-8-27
Use props
DJI-Jessie
lvl.3

Hong Kong

Hello mobeen.emmamall, You could only edit the video with 1080p resolution lower than that.I'd suggest you edit the high resolution footage via your computer.
2016-8-28
Use props
mobeen.emmamall
lvl.1

South Africa

Thanks Jessie but then u require third party software.
2016-8-30
Use props
PhanFran
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4804163 ft
  • >>>
Italy

mobeen.emmamall Posted at 2016-8-31 01:20
Thanks Jessie but then u require third party software.

Yes, of course you do require third party software to edit your video but there are loads of free video-editing programs available.
The goal of your Phantom is to TAKE the pictures or video. What you do with the images afterward is up to you.
Windows Moviemaker on PC or iMovie on the MAC are two free programs that come to mind and have good basic features.The DJI GO editor is only meant to have a 'first view' of what you got. Somewhat like the LCDscreen on your digital camera. But you are not going around with your camera to show your pictures to your friends...
2016-8-31
Use props
mobeen.emmamall
lvl.1

South Africa

Hi

Thanks for the response. But what about the drag or lag on the video. It happens no matter what device i use. Any tips on this
2016-9-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules