lvl.1

United Kingdom

Nice work! very scenic..
2016-9-28
Use props
catherineandtif
New

Denmark

Fantastic filming on all of your videos here!

May I ask which drone model are you using in these videos?  

I have the Phantom 3 4k model.
2016-10-1
Use props
James WONG
lvl.1
Flight distance : 545 ft
Hong Kong

Beautiful!
2016-10-4
Use props
S t e f a n
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4719222 ft
  • >>>
Germany

@catherineandtif: P3P
2016-10-10
Use props
nopurposejust4f
New

Its sooo beautiful wish i was there !!!!!
2016-10-20
Use props
jpaydirt
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2969 ft
United States

Awesome
2016-10-29
Use props
Normn8or
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1466611 ft
United States

rodger Posted at 2016-9-5 06:16
I wish that were the answer. Zero wind and it always drifts to the same side and it gains speed th ...

The IMU must be Calibrated when it is the coolest it can be. Meaning room temp Don't go putting it in the fridge, and start IMU calibration as fast as possible before they warm up to much. This is why the Bird has to wait till warm to fly you want to start it when they are coolest and they calibrate while they warm up all the way to operating temperature. The next thing is the phantom must be setting perfectly level not just sitting it on any flat surface. meaning if you use a street a street has a convex also known as a Crown shape to make rain water run to the gutters and curbs of the street meaning that isn't level. The more out of level your platform is the worst the drift will be. I use my Garage concrete floor. it's the best level surface i have and it works perfectly for me but my floor is also level. I put a 6 foot level on the Garage floor made a 6 foot square checked the whole 6 by 6 space and now i know for sure every time the calibration is also perfect no matter where i set my bird inside that square. Level is a Must or you will get drift..... Once your drift starts and is left alone thats exactly whats going to happen is it's going to pick up speed as it builds inertia (Striaght line out of balance Movement) with the GPS on, it will fight the wayward drift making it kinda look like banging agianst an invisable wall. (Moving off mark and reajusting to the same spot over and over again)
2016-11-12
Use props
Normn8or
lvl.4
United States

Outstanding Shots Stefan. Absolutely Beautiful.....
2016-11-13
Use props
rodger
First Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

Normn8or Posted at 2016-11-13 02:37
The IMU must be Calibrated when it is the coolest it can be. Meaning room temp Don't go putting it  ...

I understand all of that and I use a glass table. There is something wrong with it as it was fine until I did the first IMU Cal after a firmware update.
2016-11-13
Use props
Normn8or
lvl.4
United States

rodger Posted at 2016-11-13 08:04
I understand all of that and I use a glass table. There is something wrong with it as it was fine  ...

Just because you are using a flat glass Table you are "assuming" that the table is "level" but that is not the Case and can even be worst then trying to use the street. Precision and Absolutes are what the systems used on the Bird demand. The bird doesn't think in terms of *Thats close enough or Thats good enough* The Bird  thinks in precision & absolutes and demands the input given to be the same, It demands it's input to be precise .
2016-11-13
Use props
rodger
First Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

Normn8or Posted at 2016-11-13 12:58
Just because you are using a flat glass Table you are "assuming" that the table is "level" but that ...

It is not an assumption that the 2" Glass is flat. It is a Level on the Glass and on the Phantom that assure's me that they are both level and flat.
2016-11-14
Use props
tyler14
New

Netherlands

Awesome video, really enjoyed watching it and the music suits perfectly. I shared it on my blog at http://bestedronekopen.nl/quadcopter-met-camera.

Thanks
2016-11-20
Use props
Steps Parku
New

Ghana

Hi Stefan, please which type of drone did you use to shoot this?
2016-11-23
Use props
S t e f a n
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4719222 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Steps Parku Posted at 2016-11-23 13:44
Hi Stefan, please which type of drone did you use to shoot this?

Phantom 3 Pro
2017-1-6
Use props
GoBeGreat
New

United States

Did you have any issues with getting drone in and out of Spain? any laws to be considered?
2017-3-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules