Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
info790
lvl.2
Flight distance : 81493 ft
  • >>>
Denmark

Hi

I just bought me a Inspire 1 Pro with an extra remote. I previously had a Inspire 1 (X3), which I was really happy with, but would like the better camera.

I have flown a bit with it, but now I have several times tried to link the extra remote to the master, so I can use the ekstra remote for camera/gimbal control.

My master remote is set to "master" and I can see my slave remote has full signal under "slave remote list".

My slave remote is set to "slave" but I have to search for the master controller every time I start it up. When I do that, the master apears, and I click on it.

Nothing happens when I move the sticks on the slave remote, but I´m allowed to take pictures with the button. There are god picture signal and they all have the latest firmware.

I've noticed that when I will setup gimbal stick, so I go into custom and change it. When I press save, I get this message "Warning. Channel not Defined".

However it does not change the lack of control, because it’s the same has it in defauld stick mode.

2016-8-29
Use props
RichJ53
First Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

Try checking this video and make sure you have allowed the slave to assume control of the camera.

If you want to use the custom settings you tap and drag the controls to the location (place and let go of the icon) on the sticks you want to use.

Hope you get this going

Rich
2016-8-29
Use props
FlightFilm
lvl.2
  • >>>
Denmark

I've got it working now. The two videos you linked to, I've seen when I tried to trouble shoot earlier. I had not the little blue stick icon on my slave, in the master's meny.

I tried again to request for the control, and this time I got it.

I did the exact same thing earlier, I got some basic control over the drone, I suddenly from both remotes could to start the motors. Very mysterious.

Yes I know how to give my sticks the various settings, but I stille get the "Warning. Channel not Defined" message.
2016-8-29
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

FlightFilm Posted at 2016-8-30 01:01
I've got it working now. The two videos you linked to, I've seen when I tried to trouble shoot earli ...

Good to hear you were able to resolve your issue. It's likely that it just didn't take the first time.
2016-8-29
Use props
FlightFilm
lvl.2
  • >>>
Denmark

Yes but odd that I could start the motors despite it was in slave mode :-)
2016-8-29
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

FlightFilm Posted at 2016-8-30 03:38
Yes but odd that I could start the motors despite it was in slave mode :-)

Did you happen to have coach mode enabled?
2016-8-29
Use props
RichJ53
First Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

FlightFilm Posted at 2016-8-29 10:01
I've got it working now. The two videos you linked to, I've seen when I tried to trouble shoot earli ...

I am glad you were able to get things up and running no matter what the reason was.... It is always nice when things work correctly

Make sure coach mode is turned off on the slave remote, that's the only way it would be able to start the motors..

Rich
2016-8-29
Use props
FlightFilm
lvl.2
  • >>>
Denmark

Hmm I'm not sure, so mabye it was on coach mode
2016-8-30
Use props
Advanced