o(^-^)o
matsemiond.gmai
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1141227 ft
  • >>>
France

Hi guys,

Hav an inspire pro and love it.

For some architectural shooting, i need the drone to be really smooth because want really slow move, love my inspire reactivity on other shoot but not alway great.

I have change expo and sensivity settings but its not so good so i'm wondering if someone have try to modify the gains ? Is there a problem if i modify the ains or its not advised ?

Please let me know.

Thanks
2016-8-30
Use props
Tharg (from the
lvl.4
Flight distance : 120784 ft
United Kingdom

Practice!

Put in stick time and you will master very slow controlled flight.
2016-8-30
Use props
Donnie
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

I would leave the Gains alone , the gains are how the aircraft responds to the enviroment ( wind , pressure , etc ) Now the Expo I would soften a bit .  I am going to give you a link that explains all this very well.

Couple of things for sure .

Be sure to slow the Pan Tilt "Gimbal whee speed  way down , it is way to fast at default  go to 20 or 30 . You will find this under Remote Control settings on go app .  

Lower the Expo from the 40 down to at least 30 or less.  

Go tho the Gimbal Advanced settings and  lower these settings as well.  Adjust slow and asdjust to flying style.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/10tozj ... ry%20Guide.pdf?dl=0

Tharg is also correct , with more stick time you will get better at smooth flying .  Fly everday and soon you will be smooth as silk.

I have been flying RC for 25 years, I mostlly fly smooth and dont even  have to think to much about it, becomes  muscle memory over time .  

donnie

2016-8-31
Use props
markaguille
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2031818 ft
Jersey

Practice flying in ATTI. If you want smooth, don't mess about with settings, learn to fly in ATTI. When you fly in P mode the AC is constantly making corrections, that is what it is programmed to do, constantly panicking like a woman trying to organize people on the morning of a holiday. However, when you fly in ATTI mode, your bird is now literally, floating in the breeze baby, floaating in the breeeze.

Mark
2016-9-1
Use props
ayrshireuav
lvl.3
Flight distance : 957297 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Donnie Posted at 2016-8-31 14:43
I would leave the Gains alone , the gains are how the aircraft responds to the enviroment ( wind , p ...

First class advice Donnie. As always. Your link to the document is much appreciated.
2016-9-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules