Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
yidicarlos.gmai
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1091171 ft
  • >>>
United States

Dear:
Objetive: To have the inspire 1  fit ina  back pack.The  standart case is  HUMANGUS.

I wil like to  propose to  dismantle one side of  the Inspire  and  cut the cable that  feed the  2  motors and install  a  quick conector  in each cable  .

With this  we  can  reduce  size  ineditelly.

Is clear  will take  10 min to aseemble back  but the gains are more  since  can  carry to remote  walking distance.
Pls advice  ideas.

Carlos

2015-1-29
Use props
Blip
lvl.2

United States

I'd advise to get a hardcase backpack fitted with the foam from the current case. Only the aircraft if that is your thing. Personally Im getting a goprofessional DJI Inspire case.
I bought one at All e RC
2015-1-29
Use props
Mike-the-cat
Second Officer
Flight distance : 22488593 ft
  • >>>
Singapore

I would like to add to the call for someone to design a backpack for hiking. Many fliers are avid hikers. The Phantom 2 can pack into pretty much any gear bag but the Inspire is quite a different beast. It's relatively quick to set up and I don't mind undoing props and the camera if this means a more compact configuration to carry around. Some degree of weather protection would be welcome as well.
2015-1-29
Use props
yidicarlos.gmai
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

Blip Posted at 2015-1-29 22:51
I'd advise to get a hardcase backpack fitted with the foam from the current case. Only the aircraft  ...

Blip:

The back pack  and a  carry on  for  airplanes must  fit  the  inspire 1 and this drone is  larger.

we propose a way  to dismantle the  Inspire  to  reduce  size  during transport

Best

Carlos
2015-1-29
Use props
shakyamunifilms
lvl.2

United States

I see it as opportunity to get in the grind and grit of field work!!
Having to carry my equipment by hand gives me a sense of "bonding" and "worthiness" with my quad lol.

It makes me feel more like a real videographer "doing anything to grab that shot".
I'm totally serious too, no jokes.
Also gives me a workout, I'll be ripped and ready for a ronin by 2016 lol
2015-1-29
Use props
ericwong
lvl.2

Hong Kong

Just fond an interesting backpack here. its not designed for inspire 1 but happen to be able to fit in the craft nicely.
http://item.taobao.com/item.htm? ... amp;_u=21nat7lf72d1
2015-2-2
Use props
FrostyThe2nd
lvl.2

United States

ericwong Posted at 2015-2-2 17:55
Just fond an interesting backpack here. its not designed for inspire 1 but happen to be able to fit  ...

Whoa they sell prop locks?

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm? ... 0-b421-44d478dc619b
2015-2-2
Use props
yidicarlos.gmai
lvl.1
  • >>>
Guatemala

Just fond an interesting backpack here. its not designed for inspire 1 but happen to be able to fit  ...

Thanks much!!
this is very interesting!
Will check  measurements  of  security machines in airport  to see  if  fit
2015-2-4
Use props
Blip
lvl.2

United States

I like the concept of this backpack a lot. The only thing missing is an easy way of cushioning the antennas during travel.

Any ideas/ suggestions?
2015-2-4
Use props
jessecarllane
lvl.1

United States

I'm heading to REI to see if they have any bag thing to slip just the aircraft in. Everything else will fit in my regular backpack, so all have to do is strap the aircraft bag to the back of the backpack, which I have done with other things that don't fit in the backpack.  
2015-2-5
Use props
ericwong
lvl.2

Hong Kong

I hv ordered one last week , will let u guys know if its good or not
2015-2-8
Use props
miketeel
lvl.2
Flight distance : 184567 ft
  • >>>
United States

FrostyThe2nd Posted at 2015-2-2 18:20
Whoa they sell prop locks?

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=2013.1.20141002.4.sz0FWj&scm=1007. ...

Has anyone figured out how to order from this site. The site uses extensive use of images for the words so most of the page is not translatable. There is indication that there is a chat feature but I can't find the link to initiate it.
2015-2-11
Use props
tarjona14
lvl.1

Panama

It is available on e-Bay also on Amazon. I just order one from eBay for $100:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221707607620

I will let you know how it works.
2015-3-25
Use props
Dangair
lvl.4

Canada

Don't waste you're money buy this, Tatonka Lastenfraxe. This thing is super comfy and can pack a almost anything even dead animals.
image.jpg
2015-3-25
Use props
yidicarlos
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

Dangair Posted at 2015-3-25 22:33
Don't waste you're money buy this, Tatonka Lastenfraxe. This thing is super comfy and can pack a alm ...

Tks for the inflation but the ideal is a back pack that is able to carry on in Airplane.
The Inspire model will be excellent if we can take a part 2 legs so can fit in smaller back pack

Best
2015-9-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules