Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Sold Phantom 3 Standard, how to remove my info for aircraft to ne...
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
flashoser
lvl.2
Flight distance : 7972 ft
  • >>>
United States

I cannot find an answer for this, anyone know how you do that? to make sure it cam be registered on the DJI App for the new buyer? FAA Registration was easy, just canlce your Registration is all you have to do in your FAA account..

But Cannot figure out how to transfer or re register for new buyer on the APP.

Thanks
2016-8-31
Use props
gil
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1379308 ft
United States

I was curious about this so I grabbed an old tablet I wasn't using, installed the DJI GO app, used a different email to create and account on the app, connected to the remote control and fired up the Phantom.  Easy peasy.

The only problem might be if you were selling your smart device (i.e., phone / tablet) along with the Phantom and you didn't delete/reload the app with the new owners info..  
2016-8-31
Use props
roger.crawford
lvl.3
Flight distance : 41568 ft
United States

You do realize however that it's not the drone you register with the FAA, it's yourself?
2016-8-31
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

If you sell your Phantom, the buyer will use the aircraft with his own device and create his own account.
Nothing will show up in your account when he flies.
If the buyer does not like the name you gave the aircraft, he can easily change it for the settings menu in the app.
2016-8-31
Use props
timmyd
lvl.2
United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-8-31 10:15
If you sell your Phantom, the buyer will use the aircraft with his own device and create his own account.
Nothing will show up in your account when he flies.
If the buyer does not like the name you gave the aircraft, he can easily change it for the settings menu in the app.

It is true that you can no longer rename the actual drone in the DJI Go App?
2017-10-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules