Orange Light on Gimbal and no telemetry/Video on App
1433 4 2016-8-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fxdubois64
New

France

I've a Phantom 2 vision+ for more than one year. I've not used it for several months and last week, when I wanted to re-used it, it was impossible to have video and telemetry on DJI Vision App (IOS version).

I've upgraded RC and Phantom, IOS App (and Android too) : Not better.

I've tried re-binding Range Extender and camera : Not better.

I've changed SDCard : Not better

I'm looking for a solution on different forums, and i've found the problem with Range Extender updated and corrupted (many topics on the forum). I think it's my problem, but for anothers, it seems to be possible to take pictures or video with the button on the camera. Not for me. The LED on the gimbal is orange and fix, and it's impossible to change it.

Is this problem can be the same that RE corrupted?
Is there something else to try before sending my P2 to DJI/Support?

Help please...

Thanks.

FX
2016-8-31
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hello Fxdubois64, Generally speaking, you have tried the basic troubleshooting already. Please double check the version information with the APP, if there is no any information, please try to re-binding Range Extender and camera to check whether it will be fine. If no improvement, please send it in to the local service center for checking and repairing, here is the contact info:
Email:  support.eu@dji.com
Phone: +49 9771 1773000
Monday to Friday, 9:00AM-3:00PM (German Time GMT+1:00)
2016-9-1
Use props
FX64
New

France

Thanks Natalia,

I've already tried your solutions. I'm about to send it to local service center, but I would be sure to have done all it's possible before, without missing a basic solution.

I'v sent a RMA form and wait for the next instructions.
2016-9-1
Use props
johnwarr
First Officer
Flight distance : 6467 ft
United Kingdom

A quick glance at the owners manual tells me that solid Orange camera LED means Wi-Fi off - Recording.

To record press and hold the camera button for 2 seconds, press again to stop.
To take a photo. press and hold for less then 2 seconds.

2016-9-1
Use props
FX64
New

France

Thanks johnwarr, but I've read the owners manuel before writing this post. An action on the camera button have no effect.

I send my P2 to local service center as soon as I receive the UPS Pick up ticket promised by DJI.
2016-9-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules