Zenmuse GH4 HD Will not initialize No firmware showing on GCU or IMU
1036 5 2016-8-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
daltonjamesa
lvl.1

Just as the title says.  My S1000 had been parked for a bit and I went to fire it up and my gimbal didn't initialize.  It's like there is no power to the gimbal except the shutter fires when i flip the switch.  The motors are completely silent. I am getting clear video and on the assistant it's showing all my stick movements.  The problem really gets weird when I looked to upgrade there is no firmware showing on the GCU or the IMU.  I had great last flight with some amazing footage prior to it being parked so i know it worked.  It won't let me update the firmware on the GCU or the IMU but th CMU and HD-AV are updated.  any info would be great.  DJI S1000 Lightbridge two pilot setup.  Everything else is updated and showing it's working as it should. Thanks

James
2016-8-31
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Have you double checked your physical connections to the GCU or tried to reseat them? How long was the unit in storage?
2016-8-31
Use props
daltonjamesa
lvl.1

Canada

Thanks for the reply.  I have double checked all the connections and no change.  I believe the problem is a firmware one.
2016-8-31
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

daltonjamesa@ho Posted at 2016-9-1 09:52
Thanks for the reply.  I have double checked all the connections and no change.  I believe the probl ...

Just to make sure that I'm visually on the same page. You can get a video feed when connected to the gimbal, but it's just limp. Is this correct?
2016-9-1
Use props
AWDS
lvl.1
United States

Did you ever find the solution to this problem? I am having the same issue with my S1000+. Any info would save me a great deal of time and headache.
Thanks
2016-12-28
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

AWDS Posted at 2016-12-28 16:17
Did you ever find the solution to this problem? I am having the same issue with my S1000+. Any info would save me a great deal of time and headache.
Thanks

I respondd to you on your own thread.
2016-12-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules