No TB48s in the US?
2556 15 2015-1-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ausidcstaff.ema
lvl.2

United States

Guess its going to be at least a couple of more weeks for TB48s

"DJI has delayed the first TB48 shipments for unspecified reasons. For the past three weeks we’ve been told they were arriving on Monday this week to all tier one dealers but they weren’t able to come through by the date which is extremely disappointing."

2015-1-29
Use props
InspiredOne
lvl.3

United States

They are available from some dealers in the US, such as Adorama. I was just looking at them earlier.
2015-1-29
Use props
shakyamunifilms
lvl.2

United States

My dealer received 10. I was only able to purchase 1.

A little let down, but overall thankful I got 1!!!!
They're based out of Vegas.

Also said more batteries and prop lockes would arrive before the next month
2015-1-29
Use props
InspiredOne
lvl.3

United States

InspiredOne Posted at 2015-1-30 01:28
They are available from some dealers in the US, such as Adorama. I was just looking at them earlier.

Sorry! Batteries are on back order at Adorama. Wish they had said so on the site.
2015-1-30
Use props
rsghowellnj.gma
Second Officer
Flight distance : 508255 ft
  • >>>
United States

Any updates on TB48 Batteries here in the US.  Yes I just checked both Adorama and B&H and they are back ordered at both.  Any updates, would be appreciated.
2015-2-8
Use props
kgarrison.gmail
Second Officer
Flight distance : 11736709 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI has had an issue with normal carries to get the batteries into the US because of their capacity. This should be resolved this week sometime.
2015-2-8
Use props
Mike-the-cat
Second Officer
Flight distance : 22488593 ft
  • >>>

Be prepared for delays. The Lunar New Year is Feb 19/20 and all of China shuts down during that time for up to a week or two. It's like an expanded version of Thanksgiving / Christmas for the US and the only time for many workers to visit their families.
2015-2-8
Use props
johnmont250.ema
lvl.3

United States

copter shop
2015-2-8
Use props
svencool
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6690 ft
United States

I bought a couple also from Copter shop they will be here this week... I doubt they have any left but it's worth checking....

Mike
2015-2-9
Use props
PureSQNut
lvl.4

Canada

Actually a lot of the factories went on Chinese New Year holiday as of the 1st and the rest go on the 13th typically thru the 25th. With Lipo's especially of this capacity there is a TON of expensive red tape to even try to air freight them into the USA, (considering most international air transport companies wont touch raw lipo batteries) then again being a Chinese company they will take the affordable route of sea cargo but their main ports (long beach, Oakland and Seattle) are all having serious labor long shorenan issues and several of our containers are being delayed up to 3 weeks as a result in port.

My best assumption is the DJI is simply telling their dealers what their freight forwarder and broker are telling them which unfortunately is worthless info until the containers are released.

I have 5 of the 5700's on order... But not expecting to see them anytime soon
2015-2-9
Use props
laurent.crivell
lvl.2
Flight distance : 52549 ft
Switzerland

Just ordered a TB48 at Adorama. They still have some in stock.
2015-2-9
Use props
MainlineAerial
New

United States

Just spoke to 1uas.com regarding my TB48, they are also waiting on shipment like everyone else. Quite frustrating to have my craft a month with only one battery, but I don't blame them. Supply chain issues with these batteries are proving a real challenge!
2015-2-10
Use props
vonbaron1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 42014 ft
  • >>>
United States

Just placed a order at Adorama for the TB48 and no indication of it being on back order.
2015-2-10
Use props
bvinisky.gmail
lvl.3

United States

svencool Posted at 2015-2-9 18:29
I bought a couple also from Copter shop they will be here this week... I doubt they have any left  ...

+1 for Copter Shop. Ordered a TB48 late on Friday and it was at my door Monday afternoon. They're still in stock, so I just placed an order for another one.  
2015-2-10
Use props
daver/m
lvl.4
Flight distance : 234590 ft
United States

The copter shop ,has the TB48 5700MAH I was in store at 1:25 pm pacific today 2/10/2015 they were receiving a shipment while I was checking out their store , several inspire 1s with prop locks ready to ship with cases I believe . They are located in Woodinville Washington USA . I'm not affiliated with this shop .
Just grew up not far from their store . Decent store , knowledgeable friendly owner and employees .ey24
2015-2-10
Use props
daver/m
lvl.4
Flight distance : 234590 ft
United States

svencool Posted at 2015-2-9 18:29
I bought a couple also from Copter shop they will be here this week... I doubt they have any left  ...

I was at the coptershop today 2/10/15 In store at 1:25 pm pacific time , saw the boxes coming in they did say tb48 5700 mah are instock and would go fast and I should get a couple but I've already ordered them some where else , inspires were also in stock single or dual remote with the prop locks included and cases too me thinks ...  I grew up not far from the new store had to check them out , decent place , very busy people , And helpful too.
2015-2-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules