got my nd filter in the inspire case broken need help with replacment
1643 12 2015-1-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
phantomyuval.em
lvl.1

Panama

hi all

i got my nd filter broken how can i find replacment to this filter please help thanks all

2015-1-29
Use props
pidetectives.ya
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2131073 ft
  • >>>
United States

So is mine
2015-1-29
Use props
Colonel Angus
lvl.4

United States

This is the second time we've all heard about this happening not good at all ..
2015-1-29
Use props
phantomyuval.em
lvl.1

Panama

Colonel Angus Posted at 2015-1-30 04:43
This is the second time we've all heard about this happening not good at all ..

the big problem is that dji will not give details of filter size and if its standart filter , i have seen somone say its 37 mm but im not sure
2015-1-29
Use props
Colonel Angus
lvl.4

United States

Oh man what a bummer you wait and wait to wait some more.. Come on DJI this is a 3k aircraft not a phantom 1!!
2015-1-29
Use props
Blade_Strike
Second Officer
Flight distance : 872694 ft
  • >>>
United States

contact the support chat or dealer. I made a case for the the filters, so this can't happen again with your replacements.
http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:656129
2015-1-29
Use props
Joola
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1696545 ft
United States

Please clarify if your ND filter was delivered to you already broken or you broke it accidentally.

If it arrived broken, contact DJI or your dealer and they should replace it right away. This is what they did for another user who received a broken filter from the factory. Items can break during packing and/or shipping. It happens in any industry and DJI knows this.
2015-1-29
Use props
Colonel Angus
lvl.4

United States

Blade_Strike Posted at 2015-1-30 05:06
contact the support chat or dealer. I made a case for the the filters, so this can't happen again wi ...

That rocks TY B/S they gotta tighten up on the QC
2015-1-29
Use props
phantomyuval.em
lvl.1

Panama

Joola Posted at 2015-1-30 05:09
Please clarify if your ND filter was delivered to you already broken or you broke it accidentally.

yes recived broken in side the camara and gimbal case so probably they broke when they wher packing
the problem is i live in panama the waiting time will be very long if they will send me new one so i was thinking to buy new if i will know the diameter of this filter but its a hard question hahhahah

no answer
2015-1-29
Use props
phantomyuval.em
lvl.1

Panama

Joola Posted at 2015-1-30 05:09

thanks joola

yes recived broken in side the camara and gimbal case so probably they broke when they wher packing
the problem is i live in panama the waiting time will be very long if they will send me new one so i was thinking to buy new if i will know the diameter of this filter but its a hard question hahhahah

no answer
2015-1-29
Use props
pidetectives.ya
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2131073 ft
  • >>>
United States

My dealer told me to bring it in to take a picture an send it to DJI for replacement.
2015-1-29
Use props
skip.email
lvl.2
United States

pidetectives.ya Posted at 2015-1-30 07:41
My dealer told me to bring it in to take a picture an send it to DJI for replacement.

The same thing happen to me I am still waiting... the shop I purchased it from knows and they made me take a picture as well the day I recieved the package. They are going to replace it but they said they just don't have any parts for the Inspire 1 yet. Bit frustrating
2015-1-29
Use props
phantomyuval.em
lvl.1

Panama

ijust want a replacment details diameter  can somone in dji tel as what diameter this filter it will be very helpfull to know the specs of the filter so we can buy new one from another brand
2015-1-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules