IMU specifications on Matrice 100
2637 5 2016-9-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Inkyu
New

Hi,
We have a Matrice 100 and want to know the model number of IMU on it.
It would be great if someone knows this.
Best
2016-9-1
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

The IMU is built into the main controller, so it would have the same serial number as the MC. The serial number on the aircraft itself would suffice.
2016-9-1
Use props
Inkyu
New

Switzerland

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-9-2 00:16
The IMU is built into the main controller, so it would have the same serial number as the MC. The se ...

Hi, Jamie
Thanks for your reply.
I mean the model number of IMU. For example, Invensense MPU-9250 or something else, not the serial number

If you know the specification of the microprocessor on N1 flight controller, that would be great. (e.g., ST Micron ARM .. 30MHz somelike this..)
Thanks.
2016-9-12
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Inkyu Posted at 2016-9-13 04:19
Hi, Jamie
Thanks for your reply.
I mean the model number of IMU. For example, Invensense MPU-9250  ...

Is there a reason as to why this information is needed? Most of the pertinenet information can be found in either the Specs section of the M100 product page or in the M100 manual.
2016-9-12
Use props
fans1ab98903
New
Flight distance : 11568 ft

United States

If I mount Development kit like Nvidia jetson Tx1 devel board or a smaller version like connecttech orbity carrier with tx1 on matrice 100,

will it effect imu- accelerometer or gyro (something like gyro drift) or does the internal imu as dji states is dual imu has digital compass in it like 9 axis imu or is it just accel and gyro.? In that case, is  compass/magnetometer  within the gps module?

will any of the sensors get effected due to nvidia tx1?
thanks
2017-9-15
Use props
crisscrosskao
lvl.2
Flight distance : 16119 ft

fans1ab98903 Posted at 2017-9-15 16:31
If I mount Development kit like Nvidia jetson Tx1 devel board or a smaller version like connecttech orbity carrier with tx1 on matrice 100,

will it effect imu- accelerometer or gyro (something like gyro drift) or does the internal imu as dji states is dual imu has digital compass in it like 9 axis imu or is it just accel and gyro.? In that case, is  compass/magnetometer  within the gps module?

That is a great question. I am wondering the same thing.
2019-9-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules