5780 117 2016-9-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>

whiskydamon@gma Posted at 2016-9-10 00:11
I asked when I purchased it if I could expedite and was told no, Now you're saying yes? How come I ...

I'm not familiar with how the ordering system works, I know that previously you could pay extra for aircraft shipping. I'm sorry if things have changed. I've edited my post.
2016-9-9
Use props
whiskydamon
lvl.1

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-9-9 23:25
Do yo have a persons name of who said they would put a priority on it.

Order# 001194018113

Her name was Aurora. My status has been shown as paid for 3 days. She said I would get a high priority ticket since I'm leaving on the 15th and need it the day before. Then she says it won't ship until the 15th...So what happened to the high priority? I would literally pay $100 just to have it shipped on time. I bought an Osmo and it's camera/audio is utter garbage, hence me buying the Osmo mobile. You have some of the worst customer service of any company I have ever dealt with.
2016-9-9
Use props
tbroas
lvl.1

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-9-9 22:54
Shipping date of 9/9/
For more info, contact

Darn, just got an email saying my shipment is delayed due to large amounts of orders. Hopefully the delay isn't too bad, I guess the Osmo Mobile is pretty popular
2016-9-9
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>

whiskydamon@gma Posted at 2016-9-10 06:26
Order# 001194018113

Her name was Aurora. My status has been shown as paid for 3 days. She said I  ...

I'm sorry you will not get it before your trip.
2016-9-9
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>

tbroas Posted at 2016-9-10 09:57
Darn, just got an email saying my shipment is delayed due to large amounts of orders. Hopefully th ...

Sorry about that. There are probably thousands and thousands of orders.
2016-9-9
Use props
SoNiK
lvl.1
Flight distance : 183248 ft
Italy

Ordered September 6th, shipped today September 12nd
2016-9-11
Use props
jadot
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI were very quick to take my money and now I get an email saying my order is delayed with no indication of how long the delay is. What happened to taking the money when the item is ready to ship?

As noted by others on this forum (and others) DJI's products may be attractive, but their customer service and attitude is all wrong.

This will be the last time I buy anything from DJI. I know in the grand scheme of things that this means absolutely eff all but then I'm not the only person complaining as far as I can tell.
Frustrating to say the least. poor show.
2016-9-12
Use props
whiskydamon
lvl.1

jadot Posted at 2016-9-12 16:38
DJI were very quick to take my money and now I get an email saying my order is delayed with no indic ...

They keep lying to me and telling me that my order would get "priority" ticket because of my trip. I had someone via chat "promise" me that it would be shipping this morning. Of course I look at my status and it hasn't shipped. I just asked someone via chat once again and they say no, it's shipping on the 14th the day before I leave.
Between a drone having issues, a bricked ronin after the firmware update and the original osmo being completely unusable because of exposure, white balance & audio I can say that I am officially done buying DJI products. Hopefully apple buys them out and fixes all their BS.
2016-9-12
Use props
7CcQ8ElaRsc3
New

United States

shipment question

Hello, I place my order on 2016-09-09 13:37:25 (UTC)

My Order Number:  001194561905

since then my order status is Pending.

When can I expect to be shipped?

Thanks

2016-9-12
Use props
tbroas
lvl.1

I purchased my on 9/2. I just got shipment confirmation this morning at around 2 am. DJI seems to have more orders than they anticipated for the Osmo Mobile, so there will likely be delays for those of us who purchased early. Hopefully supply will be ready to alleviate these delays.
2016-9-12
Use props
PXfbYiYacSDp
New

Received my Osmo Mobile this morning after an attempt was made on Saturday - I was not home, as I was not expecting the package to arrive until today. As usual, props to DJI for their very Apple-like packaging. So far, so good, using it with an iPhone 6S+ - only bad thing I will say at this point is the case is crap. Total crap. Not even sure what the point of it is. Would have much preferred something that actually protects the unit, like the foam case that is available for the other non-mobile Osmo units. I'm glad it arrived in time for my trip however and I look forward to using it.
2016-9-12
Use props
skay
lvl.2
Flight distance : 31932 ft
United States

7CcQ8ElaRsc3 Posted at 2016-9-12 10:18
Hello, I place my order on 2016-09-09 13:37:25 (UTC)   My Order Number:  001194561905  since then my ...

Ordered 9/3. Still waiting for unit to ship.
2016-9-12
Use props
jadot
lvl.1

United Kingdom

You've taken my money, so why is this still pending shipment?
2016-9-12
Use props
whiskydamon
lvl.1

jadot Posted at 2016-9-13 00:41

You've taken my money, so why is this still pending shipment?

I actually cancelled my order with them and bought one from drone nerds instead. Overnight shipping, I'll have it tomorrow.
2016-9-12
Use props
jadot
lvl.1

United Kingdom

whiskydamon@gma Posted at 2016-9-12 18:38
I actually cancelled my order with them and bought one from drone nerds instead. Overnight shippin ...

Drone nerds are showing it as backorder and I'm based in the UK so no dice.
2016-9-12
Use props
CiaranMcGrenera
lvl.1

Ireland

SoNiK Posted at 2016-9-12 08:41
Ordered September 6th, shipped today September 12nd

I ordered mine September 5th, was told the other day that it would ship today, and had that confirmed earlier, but still no sign of an email or a shipping number.
2016-9-12
Use props
chadbello619
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1939117 ft
United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-9-9 10:32
Very nice, post your videos. And if you are new to an Osmo, practice the walking technique for smo ...

Thanks will do. It will be delivered today (a day early) and I can't wait to try it out. Hopefully it will work with my case on. I have a Spigen case that is thin and light so hopefully it will work.
2016-9-12
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

chadbello619@gm Posted at 2016-9-13 03:37
Thanks will do. It will be delivered today (a day early) and I can't wait to try it out. Hopefully ...

I don't know that case but the thinnest one I've seen is a Roybens and that one may fit.
The opening is 8mm, so can measure to see.
2016-9-12
Use props
patrickhenrymcs
lvl.1

United States

I am wondering if they are doing bulk shipments from china. why odd delays they are pushing people orders to those dates when others are going out.
2016-9-12
Use props
marc
New

United Kingdom

I would love to do Munich Beer Festival footage - ordered 6th Spt and we are leaving 22nd/. I thought that this would be enough time (hope so...). Order number is 044117402847-  I know DJI KEN is now off the job, but I thought I'd give it a try. It's my birthday on the 23rd if that makes any difference.

I have been quite supportive on my little blog....

http://marcstechcorner.blogspot.com/

(just trying anything I can...)
2016-9-12
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

marc@mosthav.co Posted at 2016-9-13 06:31
I would love to do Munich Beer Festival footage - ordered 6th Spt and we are leaving 22nd/. I though ...

Hi, Marc, I think it is quite feasible to deliver your order on or before 22nd. We are trying our best to push all departments to ship out orders as soon as possible.
2016-9-12
Use props
CiaranMcGrenera
lvl.1

Ireland

CiaranMcGrenera Posted at 2016-9-12 19:07
I ordered mine September 5th, was told the other day that it would ship today, and had that confir ...

So after being told by an agent online yesterday that my Osmo Mobile would ship yesterday I got an email last night to say that shipment would be delayed. On this forum there are people who ordered before me that had the same experience, and some who ordered after who have their unit already.

I dont mind if orders are higher than expected and DJI are struggling to keep up- that happens every business now and again. However the way it's being handled is very poor. The agent I spoke with yesterday surely had an idea that there was an issue (others had said in this thread previously that they had received a mail calling out a delay), yet she still told me my Osmo would ship yesterday.

That's very frustrating.
2016-9-13
Use props
skay
lvl.2
Flight distance : 31932 ft
United States

CiaranMcGrenera Posted at 2016-9-13 06:32
So after being told by an agent online yesterday that my Osmo Mobile would ship yesterday I got an ...

My experience is identical to yours. Ordered on the 3rd. Told last week and yesterday that it would ship yesterday. Then received a "delayed order" email. At least they updated the store to say "5-7 days" instead of "3-5 days".
2016-9-13
Use props
jadot
lvl.1

United Kingdom

No response from DJI, shipment still 'Pending', Money still taken from my account.
2016-9-13
Use props
CiaranMcGrenera
lvl.1

Ireland

skay Posted at 2016-9-13 11:56
My experience is identical to yours. Ordered on the 3rd. Told last week and yesterday that it woul ...

Now when i try to go to the online support and ask when it'll be shipped I get asked to send them an email instead.

I don't like my chances of getting an answer.
2016-9-13
Use props
tbroas
lvl.1

Yesterday I got a FedEx status that my package was in Hong Kong yesterday, and due to arrive on Thursday the 15th. It actually just arrived to me (in Florida) this morning a day early. I will say, even though DJI had to delay some shipments, when they do have their content in stock, the shipping is pretty fast. (I ordered mine on 9/2 by the way).
2016-9-14
Use props
marc
New

France

DJI Store Posted at 2016-9-13 09:59
Hi, Marc, I think it is quite feasible to deliver your order on or before 22nd. We are trying our  ...

Well, today you notified me that it won't be shipped until the 22nd. Thank you for ruining my birthday...
2016-9-14
Use props
hiM4X2OuslUS
New

Same here, I asked PAYPAL to dispute the transaction. I will get my money back. I'm cancelling the order since DJI can't commit with their promises. Bought it on 7/9/16, but they said will ship it on or around 22nd September. They promise me I'll get it before 1st October as I need it for my vacation trip. But I know it's a lie. Look at their previous history. Some item they ship it only after 2 - 3 months.

Oh, I saw they updated the store site again. Now is "10 -15 days".
2016-9-14
Use props
CiaranMcGrenera
lvl.1

Ireland

I've now gotten an email to say it'll ship on the 19th.

Seems a bit chaotic when people who ordered 4 days after me got theirs first!
2016-9-14
Use props
kaugeta
New

Australia

I ordered 1 3weeks ago and they said there was a high demand for them. It will get shipped out in the next shipment. Date today is the 17th
2016-9-16
Use props
siriami
lvl.1
Germany

Good news and bad news here. First the good. My osmo mobile was shipped on Monday 12th and arrived on the 15th. Now the bad news: I left for a break in Berlin on the 15th early! Was hoping to be able to use my osmosis on my holiday but at least it arrived quickly. And if you need one and you are in Berlin the big Saturn electronics store in the Europa centre has 2 boxed osmo mobiles in stock!
2016-9-17
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>

Sorry for the shipping delays, as the email you received stated that there was a overwhelming demand for the Osmo Mobile, I'm sure they will be caught up in the next few weeks.
2016-9-17
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

marc@mosthav.co Posted at 2016-9-15 06:32
Well, today you notified me that it won't be shipped until the 22nd. Thank you for ruining my birt ...

I'm so sorry for that.
2016-9-17
Use props
te5B5V58DD9p
lvl.1
Flight distance : 232362 ft
United States

Ordered 9/8. FedEx has my Osmo and it is scheduled to arrive by Tuesday to the east coast. Can't wait.
2016-9-22
Use props
3i4dfP6gNU5r
lvl.1

Germany

siriami Posted at 2016-9-17 15:12
Good news and bad news here. First the good. My osmo mobile was shipped on Monday 12th and arrived o ...

I just saw your post and looked on the homepage of Saturn. But, of course, there is none anymore. We have to wait several weeks, I think. Im 65 and did not have one all that time, so I can wait a little longer... No problem! Be patient! Its a amazing thing and many want it!
2016-9-22
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

te5B5V58DD9p Posted at 2016-9-22 23:15
Ordered 9/8. FedEx has my Osmo and it is scheduled to arrive by Tuesday to the east coast. Can't wai ...

That's great, it truly is an incredible DJI product.
2016-9-22
Use props
marc
New

United Kingdom

It just arrived - thank you so much. Birthday saved

http://marcstechcorner.blogspot. ... ile-has-landed.html
2016-9-23
Use props
m.powley
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1535 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

marc@mosthav.co Posted at 2016-9-23 13:13
It just arrived - thank you so much. Birthday saved  

http://marcstechcorner.blogspot.co ...

Glad your Birthday is saved If you haven't already done so I would also recommend you buy the Filmic Pro app so you can use 4k. If using the DJI Go app avoid using the 4k modes for the moment as this is bugged (on iOS anyway and I note you are using Android). Obviously using Filmic Pro means you cant use active tracking, which is a great loss as this is a fantastic feature.
2016-9-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules