Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
LIGHTBRIDGE 2 + second iphone
1256 7 2016-9-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
x125057
lvl.1
Flight distance : 138376 ft
Russia

Can I get a video on the second iPhone directly from the transmitter to the drone via a network 2.4GGz
2016-9-3
Use props
R&L Aerial
Second Officer
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

I do not know comrade?
2016-9-3
Use props
Grizz 1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 120066 ft
United States

to me the only possible way would be to use a USB splitter hooked to the RC and the two iPhone/iPad connected to the splitter and both would have to have the DJi go app active. I haven't tried this so I don't really know if this would work, so let us know !
2016-9-3
Use props
mart.kask
lvl.3
Flight distance : 516237 ft

I have tried it with a usb hub. It didnt work for me, but the usb hub was old already, so you might get it to work
2016-9-3
Use props
calls4u2
lvl.4
Flight distance : 211604 ft
United Kingdom

mart.kask@hotma Posted at 2016-9-3 14:24
I have tried it with a usb hub. It didnt work for me, but the usb hub was old already, so you might  ...

I think he's more looking to receive the images directly from the drone using 2.4ghz. I highly doubt a usb splitter or a hub would work and would likely cause all kinds of issues.
2016-9-3
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

It can not be achieved.
2016-9-3
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

Currently, the only way to get a second feed is to fit an HDMI module to your RC unit and then feed the HDMI signal to another display device. Unfortunately, you won't be able to do that with a phone as I am not aware of any phone that has an HDMI input. However there are litterally dozens of low cost battery powered on-camera monitors that will do the job. You cannot get the video signal directly from the drone via a 2.4Ghz signal, as it has to be processed in the RC unit first.
2016-9-3
Use props
Mallettron
lvl.3
Flight distance : 82641 ft
United Kingdom

If you have iphone or ipad on the rcontroller the only way to get it to mirror is to have an macbook and airplay
Or use a wifi hotspot, ie a phone and then you can use a program like reflector on an android tablet to get a copy of the dgi go screen (be aware that screen res differences will affect the size of display)
2016-9-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules