Video, looking for Critizism and suggestions
779 2 2015-1-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JollyGreen
New

United States

Hello All, Ive had my Phantom 2V+ for a Little over a month now and Love it.  I have been fortunate to not have any problems with it.  This is my first video that I have actually tried to do some editing with final cut X, and would like some critizism and suggestions from you all.  There are people on here who create some amazing videos and I would like to hear from all of you so I can improve mine.

Video was taken during a recent fishing charter to the dry tortugas, actually a little past basically 80 miles west of ket west.  It was a great day caught lots and I think some pretty good footage.

If do watch it i would be greatful if you throw a like on the video, i will do the same for you.

Thanks All!
2015-1-29
Use props
gil
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1379308 ft
United States

Nice footage -- especially liked the pod of Dolphins hanging out while you hovered over them!  Hope you were using the Dynamic Home Point!  That far out in the ocean is NOT someplace where you'd want your Phantom to try and make it back to land.

I'm curious, how many time did you bring the Phantom in and change batteries?
2015-1-30
Use props
JollyGreen
New

United States

gil Posted at 2015-1-30 16:20
Nice footage -- especially liked the pod of Dolphins hanging out while you hovered over them!  Hope  ...

Thank you!

I was using the dynamic home point.  I had to reset it a lot cause we were almost constantly moving.

I pretty much used all of my five batteries.  When I'm out on the water I change batteries with a minimum of 40% and put in a new battery each flight so some batteries may still have had more like 50 or 60%.  I maybe ended up with 50 minutes of video.

thanks for the reply.
2015-1-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules