mini sd pops out X5
1086 4 2016-9-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Theo from curac
lvl.2
Curaçao

Hi Guys,

Since today I have a lot  of problems to keep the mini sd in it's place. It keeps popping out and after several tries then it stays  in place. Also tried different cards, same problem.

Anybody  had this  issue before ?

As I do not want to remove it this time due to an assignment can I get the data  off the card  in any other way ?  (found it, mini usb)

Thanks  in advance.

Theo
2016-9-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hello Theo,it's probably a hardware issue.I'd suggest you to get in touch with our tech support via support@dji.com and send it in for fixing.
2016-9-4
Use props
Theo from curac
lvl.2
Curaçao

DJI Mindy Posted at 2016-9-4 23:55
Hello Theo,it's probably a hardware issue.I'd suggest you to get in touch with our tech support via  ...

Thanks Mindy, send an email this morning.  Have a nice day.
2016-9-5
Use props
Hambone
lvl.2
Flight distance : 693209 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have the same issue and after much research found I would need to send it in to be repaired, which I have not done because even though it won't lock in with the "click" it still works just fine.
2016-9-6
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Hambone Posted at 2016-9-7 01:15
I have the same issue and after much research found I would need to send it in to be repaired, which ...

It is something that you will want to monitor. If the SD card ceases to keep itself in place during flight, you may incur corrupt footage.
2016-9-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules