Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Issues with viewing webcam via dji vision app
2412 8 2016-9-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
qlex
lvl.1

Poland

Hi,
trying to setup (for millionth time i think) Phantom 2 Vision with standard camera ( have just replaced the Taco RC custom gimbal with standard/default one) and after I successfully connect with my phone (tried android and ios) to Phantom_604362  (im only getting info "Connected, no internet access" I start DJI Vision app, and it says: "Please Connect Wi-Fi" eventough it's connected and when i hit "Camera" i see  "Phantom Connection Broken". Same messages are visibile on iPhone, so it's seems its an issue with webcam perhaps ?

What should i try and do now? Should i also run DJI software on laptop, connect DJI and modify gimbal settings (after i switched from http://taco-rc.com/installation- ... dji-phantom-vision/ to standard) - I understand, webcam is only connected to dji with one cable (plugged to jack on the back of camera) and that webcam should be in WiFi on mode) ?

Kind regards,
AQlex

2016-9-6
Use props
quanthonytrang
lvl.4
Flight distance : 419980 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Check your android wifi setting. It may drop the wifi connection if no internet is detected. Turn off the smart wifi switching.
2016-9-6
Use props
qlex
lvl.1

Poland

quanthonytrang Posted at 2016-9-7 02:25
Check your android wifi setting. It may drop the wifi connection if no internet is detected. Turn of ...

Hey. No such setting in my wifi settings. But since the same problem is with ios app, problem doesnt relate to mobile phone i think.

Also, as suggested on another thread, I was trying to ping the ip addreses and was only able to ping 192.168.1.2 (but not 192.168.1.1 and 192.168.1.10) while on the same network as range extender/phantom.

I was also trying to rename the range extender and bind it again which i managed, but also, wifi settinsg of phone suggest Im connected to Phantom_wk (new name of range extender) but dji vision says "Please Connect Wi-Fi" and im stuck..

Could this be some issue of wifi module in the camera or dji ?
2016-9-7
Use props
quanthonytrang
lvl.4
  • >>>
Australia

qlex Posted at 2016-9-7 20:13
Hey. No such setting in my wifi settings. But since the same problem is with ios app, problem does ...

192.168.1.1 is the range extender (RE700 - the white little box).
I know there was a firmware update that bricked the RE700.

Make sure you read below carefully.
http://wiki.dji.com/en/index.php ... _the_Range_Extender
2016-9-7
Use props
qlex
lvl.1

Poland

quanthonytrang Posted at 2016-9-8 05:32
192.168.1.1 is the range extender (RE700 - the white little box).
I know there was a firmware upda ...

Thanks for pointers.
I was making sure everything is connected ok. Followed the procedure once again and re-bound the extender. I got invalid QR code (when trying to scan qr code from the bottom of aircraft and from the range extender), so i typed in manually the last 6 digits from Mac address printed on the range extender and got successfully bound message.

Camera is working as I can press the button and it will save the pics on the microsd card.

But when connected in DJI vision (i can see the message Phantom_63xxx instead of Connect Wi-Fi, i press on Camera button i still see "Phantom COnnection broken" and in that view, on top i see Wi-Fi disconnected (even thoug in the main screen it says its connected to Phantom_63xxx.

2016-9-8
Use props
quanthonytrang
lvl.4
  • >>>
Australia

qlex Posted at 2016-9-8 21:01
Thanks for pointers.
I was making sure everything is connected ok. Followed the procedure once aga ...

Connection broken could be a loose cable.
Can you see the telemetry data?
If so, you need to check the 3 sets of grey cables connect to the gimbal board. Unplug all 3 and inspect them and plug back in firmly. Inspect the 4 pin clip in cable. This is usually the connection broken offender.

2016-9-8
Use props
qlex
lvl.1

Poland

quanthonytrang Posted at 2016-9-9 01:16
Connection broken could be a loose cable.
Can you see the telemetry data?
If so, you need to check ...

ok this helped me !

It turned out I was binding the wrong unit - phantom instead of range extender. The mac address printed on the range extender is different from the one broadcasted and "caught" using wifi analyzer app.

I typed in that one and booom ! could see live stream !
2016-9-8
Use props
upiun
New

Spain

A few days ago my son took my mobile phone and connected to some webcam I do not know if it will have something to do but since then the DJI GO application does not activate me to the webcam, it gives me a network problem, it does not film or share content in real time I can not solve it. Before I connected the webcam and there was no problem, maybe it was by some cable? You may have to perform a Fimware update? please help!
Thank you very much in advance
2019-6-6
Use props
upiun
New

Spain

A few days ago my son took my mobile phone and connected to some webcam https://www.venca.es I do not know if it will have something to do but since then the DJI GO application does not activate me to the webcam, it gives me a network problem, it does not film or share content in real time I can not solve it. Before I connected the webcam and there was no problem, maybe it was by some cable? You may have to perform a Fimware update? Please help!
Thank you very much in advance
2019-6-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules