flight logs "CRASH" Folder?
1631 5 2016-9-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alex.wright1992
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hello all,
i have had my Phantom 4 for 2 weeks now and love it.
2 things i am unsure about:
1. when i connect my phone that i use with my drone to the computer and go into the DJI folder - DHI.pilot - LOG  - CRASH folder there is a document dated from my last flight.
in the document it says the folowing:

java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to invoke interface method 'void dji.gs.b.b.c(float)' on a null object reference

i have never crashed my drone or had a hard impact or landing. i am concerned that if i ever did have an accident DJI might pick this up as a crash? when infact it was a very smooth flight.
2. the same flight as mentioned above has split into 2 flights on the logs, when i upoladed the info to Healthy drones it says i did 2 flights, battery start and finish % add up but i only flew once that day? any idea why?

any / all feedback is welcome
THA

2016-9-6
Use props
alex.wright1992
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Just to add to this...
the stats on the DJI GO app on the top left icon show my top speed as 66.2 MPH and my top altitude as 412FT
when i go onto the list of flights one shows top altitude as 433FT.
i thought the stats are supposed to show the highest figures on the main screen.

healthy drone says highest altitude is 431FT and top speed 45.16 MPH  

i see some inconsistencies here

FYI the the drone / controller / GO app are all at the latest versions
2016-9-6
Use props
Ulysse
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1389931 ft
  • >>>
Belgium

Probably an app error report, nothing related to the drone itself.
For the second point, did you try to sync your flights ?
2016-9-6
Use props
alex.wright1992
lvl.1

United Kingdom

thanks for your reply,
i sync all flights after each day of flying (on the app)
2016-9-6
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

Not to worry as all the flight data is dated. If you were to even have a crash you would send the aircraft in for repair and the flight data recorder would be analyzed.
If you lose the aircraft then they would use your flight records from the app and again it's all dated so not to worry.
2016-9-6
Use props
alex.wright1992
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Thanks DJI Ken
do you know what may be causing the inconsistencies with my stats?

the stats on the DJI GO app on the top left icon show my top speed as 66.2 MPH and my top altitude as 412FT
when i go onto the list of flights one shows top altitude as 433FT.
i thought the stats are supposed to show the highest figures on the main screen.

i have synced all my flights / deleted the app and downloaded again etc but to no avail
2016-9-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules