1258 5 2015-1-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ablackburn6.com
lvl.2
Flight distance : 108025 ft
  • >>>
United States

It appears to me from some experimentation that there is a minimum radius from the home point required before a "Return to Home" command results in the expected climb to 20m and return to the previously set home point. Within this radius the RTH button or Pilot app command results in a simple automated landing, no matter where the Inspire 1 is. This has led me to some last-second landing adjustments.

Can anyone tell me what the radius from home is outside of which the Inspire 1 will execute the expected climb-translate-land maneuver?
2015-1-29
Use props
s.s.gibbs1.emai
lvl.2

United States

i believe it is 65'.
i will be doing tests this weekend. we dried dynamic home point with no luck so far and i think we were not far enough away.
2015-1-29
Use props
kietzmanbc
lvl.2
Flight distance : 318205 ft
Canada

Is there a way to set the height to higher than 20 meters? The trees in my little valley near my home and fields easily reach 20 meters.
2015-1-29
Use props
Zeebadoo
lvl.2

United States

kietzmanbc Posted at 2015-1-30 13:05
Is there a way to set the height to higher than 20 meters? The trees in my little valley near my hom ...

In the app you can set the height that RTH will climb to before flying back home.
2015-1-29
Use props
Colonel Angus
lvl.4

United States

I ran my RTH height up to 50 m approx. 125 Ft to clear trees etc its adjustable in the app
2015-1-29
Use props
Colonel Angus
lvl.4

United States

tap on the number field and add a new height I set mine to 50 m
2015-1-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules