Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Matrice 600/Assistant 2 Won't See It
7972 15 2016-9-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sloanem
lvl.1
  • >>>

Hello!

Just got our Matrice 600, and when you connect the remote to the drone, it says we have to activate first. Cool.

Downloaded Assistant 2 for both Mac and Windows, and when you plug the drone in on either platform, all that comes up is the Lightbridge 2 button. Nothing for the A3 or the M600 itself.

Using the latest version 1.05 (also tried .04 on PC), and Windows 10.

Any ideas?

2016-9-6
Use props
johnbarr00
lvl.2
United States

Sorry to ask these questions but sometimes the answer is more simple than you realize.
-Are you powering on the M600 while plugged in?
-Did you turn both the controller and M600 on first?
-Right now, I believe the drivers are only available for Windows 7 and up

So what you should do is, connect the M600 via USB to PC computer, turn on the controller, turn on the M600, open Assistant 2. Let me know if that works for ya!
2016-9-6
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

To clarify, are you using the USB connection that is directly underneath the M600's LED status indicator or on the Lightbridge 2 air end? Have you tried power cycling the aircraft, then the computer to see if the M600 option appears?
2016-9-6
Use props
gboivin
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1544416 ft
  • >>>

http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... D319%26typeid%3D319 this was on another post later
2016-9-7
Use props
jan
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3514751 ft
  • >>>
Denmark

I have same problem, when I use Assistant 2 on my MAC, I only see Lightbridge 2. When I use the WIN version on my PC, I see both. There must be a bug in the new version for MAC.
2016-9-7
Use props
ricci2
lvl.4
Flight distance : 61158 ft
  • >>>
France

jan@exploringim Posted at 2016-9-7 17:21
I have same problem, when I use Assistant 2 on my MAC, I only see Lightbridge 2. When I use the WIN  ...

This might help as I suffered the same issue, make sure the cable is fully in and not bent over like mine.

http://forum1.djicdn.com/data/at ... aq5a7ieh6qed4dd.jpg

r
2016-9-7
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

Do you still need help?
2016-9-8
Use props
jan
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3514751 ft
  • >>>
Denmark

ricci2 Posted at 2016-9-7 22:46
This might help as I suffered the same issue, make sure the cable is fully in and not bent over li ...

Thanks, I saw your post but still same problem. And I guess that if I can see it in the PC version but not in the MAC, then it most be software related.
2016-9-12
Use props
ricci2
lvl.4
  • >>>
France

hi,
now mine is working I see it in windows on a virtual machine but not in the mac version so yes I agree there is a issue with the mac software.
r
2016-9-12
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

jan@exploringim Posted at 2016-9-13 01:56
Thanks, I saw your post but still same problem. And I guess that if I can see it in the PC version ...

For your MAC, had you already tried downloading and installing from scratch? It may be that the software did not download properly. Please make sure that you are using the latest Assistant 2 software as well.
2016-9-12
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

ricci2 Posted at 2016-9-13 04:16
hi,
now mine is working I see it in windows on a virtual machine but not in the mac version so yes  ...

Just to clarify, what OS version are you running on your MAC? Have you also tried downloading and installing the software from scratch to rule out a download issue?
2016-9-12
Use props
ricci2
lvl.4
  • >>>
France

hi,
I have the latest OS X with all updates, even tried beta 10 os x, I have  removed and installed a few times now, however the mac version has not worked on any of my machines unless I run virtual windows 10 and now that works after finding the cable was damaged, it would seem a few folk are having this issue too.
2016-9-12
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

ricci2 Posted at 2016-9-13 05:45
hi,
I have the latest OS X with all updates, even tried beta 10 os x, I have  removed and installed  ...

So just that I'm on the same page, replacing that cable allowed for you to use the M600 without the virtual Windows 10?
2016-9-13
Use props
ricci2
lvl.4
  • >>>
France

Hi Jamie,
To clarify the cable replacement allows me to connect to three of the window machines running Assistant 2 but the mac's running mac version of Assistant 2 still will not connect not even showing lb2, just hangs on the plug the usb cable in screen.  One other thing If I may ask is, I was on the beta ground station testing and now its all stopped, website has gone and no communication. I realise its a different department however the comms were very non existent at best, just wondering if I have been kicked off or the beta was over. Thanks for your time.

r
2016-9-14
Use props
Erin Radford
lvl.1
United States

I cannot get DJI Assistant 2 to connect to the Matrice 600.

I run DJIAss2
Power on the RC
Power on the M600
Plug the micro USB cable into the M600

Those are the exact steps in the manual but it never works.

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling DJI Assistant 2 numerous times. I tried disabling the Win10 driver signature requirement and then installing, still no luck.

The first time I tried to connect the M600 to DJI Assistant 2 AFTER disabling driver sig requirements & reinstalling DJIAss2, my computer shut down unexpectedly the second I got the micro USB plugged into the M600.

I thought it was a fluke but it happened 2 more times. The 4th time I tried, my computer didn't shut down (thank goodness) but I still can't get DJI Assistant 2 to recognize the M600.
2017-8-11
Use props
fansda1fe714
lvl.1
Flight distance : 206936 ft
Spain

The assistant software needs to communicate with the a2 by a usb cable software that is not installing properly, you might have a version compatible mac mac or do not authorize the mac to laninstalacion that software for usb
2017-8-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules