Cinemizer
1491 4 2015-1-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ooilouis
lvl.2
Flight distance : 119062 ft
Singapore

Any one using cinemizer on dji inspire 1? May i know how u connect to your remote control ? Its seems hard to get mini hdmi - mini hdmi cable in the market.
2015-1-29
Use props
Eagle1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2749 ft
  • >>>
United States

I don't have the glasses but I found this cable...
http://www.cablesforless.com/65- ... eo-Cable-P6212.aspx
2015-1-30
Use props
ooilouis
lvl.2
Flight distance : 119062 ft
Singapore

Thanks Eagle1!
2015-1-30
Use props
mani
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2233904 ft
  • >>>
Romania

You don't need to buy anything, there is an adapter mini hdmi - hdmi included in the package. Zeiss Cinemizer works great with Inspire , tested it already, you can mantain line of sight with your aircraft while enjoying FPV experience. Highly recommended
2015-1-30
Use props
daninperth
lvl.3

United States

I do not know what came with some people's Cinemizer but mine did not include all the needed cables.  Included with my Cinemizer was a very short cable with HDMI Female type A and HDMI mini male type C.  That was not sufficient to complete the connection to the DJI controller's female mini HDMI port.

I connect to my controller using another connector. It is 1 meter long and on one end there is HDMI male adapter type A  and on the other end there is mini HDMI male adapter type C.  I integrated it with the Cinemizer's included HDMI cable.  The reason I chose this way was because I like having the very short Cinemizer cable hanging out of the controller for easy access. I don't have to fumble around for the controller's port when I am wearing it and want to attatch or get rid of the glasses.  Or you could make it simple and just go male mini to male mini straight from the Cinemizer's mini female port and into the controller's mini female port.  Looks like Eagle already solved your issue.

OK I am looking at what I've written here and feeling embarrassed.  

Dan
2015-1-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules