Warranty
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
romeogolf70
lvl.1

United States

I need to send my P3S  in for repair for a Gimbal Gyroscope Error. Haven't had any crashes. Did not get the DJI Care with purchase from Amazon six months ago. Is there a factory warranty? How much if any should I expect to pay?
2016-9-8
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hello Romeogolf, after you send it in to service center, our engineers will help you evaluate aircraft firstly. It will be free for repair if caused by aircraft faulty and still under warranty period. But if caused by pilot error, it needs to be payed. Please send an e-mail to support.us@dji.com for further help.
2016-9-8
Use props
melvonnar
lvl.2
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-9-8 21:23
Hello Romeogolf, after you send it in to service center, our engineers will help you evaluate aircra ...

I've set my p3 pro in for repair; got it back till they replaced camera; did not t fix it , waiting answer what the next step from DJI repair.
2016-9-9
Use props
melvonnar
lvl.2
United States

melvonnar@yahoo Posted at 2016-9-9 15:52
I've set my p3 pro in for repair; got it back till they replaced camera; did not t fix it , waitin ...

This is a brand new phantom 3 pro  not 5 months old with less than 6 crash free flights
2016-9-9
Use props
melvonnar
lvl.2
United States

melvonnar@yahoo Posted at 2016-9-9 15:54
This is a brand new phantom 3 pro  not 5 months old with less than 6 crash free flights

Ok DJI REPLY
2016-9-9
Use props
jamesazen
lvl.3
Flight distance : 15262 ft

Patience... If you can provide you case or ticket # a moderator may be able to help you get a reply from DJI repair (assuming you had contacted them regarding the P3P not being fixed previously)
2016-9-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hello melvonnar, I agree with James. Please feel free to contact us if any further questions, and provide your case number as well.
2016-9-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules