Inspire 1 Maiden Flight - Maldives
1348 8 2015-1-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tony.lau.nyc
New

Maldives

Just got my Insipre 1. Flew in an tiny island in the Maldives. No issues with firmware. Running off iPhone 6 with firmwware v1.2.0.16.

http://youtu.be/AuWwCfa990k

2015-1-30
Use props
Roastie
lvl.2

France

Is that really close to Male or did you have to get a flight from Male to another island before you got your small boat to that island?  Just wondered what challenges you faced transporting it there.

So jealous!  I wish I had mine when I was in the Maldives...  
2015-1-30
Use props
Chris Con
lvl.4
Flight distance : 501175 ft
United States

beautiful footage. Did you do anything in post to enhance it at all?
2015-1-30
Use props
outie
lvl.4
Flight distance : 266926 ft
  • >>>
United States

I went to Maldives few years ago for our honeymoon. BEST vacation ever. I wish I had my inspire1 with me back then. Beautiful place.
2015-1-30
Use props
tony.lau.nyc
New

Maldives

@Roastie We were way south of Male. We were on a week long diving live-aboard.

@Chris Con No post editing at all. I had to camera set on vivid and this is only at 1280x720 @ 60pfs
2015-1-30
Use props
dundee
First Officer
Flight distance : 33550 ft

Thailand

Easy to recover when your bird goes into RTH ;)
2015-1-30
Use props
shahdy
lvl.1

Maldives

beautiful footage. i live in the Maldives and am waiting for the prop locks to try out mine. Did you do this footage with or without the locks? I assume without?
2015-1-31
Use props
Jscgaston
lvl.4
Flight distance : 316772 ft
  • >>>
United States

shahdy@me.com Posted at 2015-1-31 20:23
beautiful footage. i live in the Maldives and am waiting for the prop locks to try out mine. Did you ...

I have flown 40 flights in 25mph wind and no wind. I have put it through the paces. Didn't tighten too much until the black props started to screw on with resistance. Now I hand tighten and everything is fine. I will put prop locks on when they arrive. Since everyone who is flying is hand tightening there haven't been anymore issues that I have heard of. But hey, If your willing to wait then it's better safe than sorry.
2015-1-31
Use props
tony.lau.nyc
New

Maldives

@shahdy I don't have props on. However, I did out some Teflon tape in the screws so as to get some extra strength.
2015-1-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules