Phantom3 professional RC & device won't link
1488 14 2016-9-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bloomingtonmain
lvl.2

United States

I have a 4 month old pro updated and got apple device updates not when I hook up I can't get past "how to connect" button on dji go app using iPad Air 2. I've tried everything DJI said to try in older forum and tried Galaxy s7, iPhone 6, iPhone 6s, iPhone 5s, nothing. When I plugged into Galaxy s7 it started charging phone but won't link.
I've wiped iPad reset to factory settings.
I re-linked controller
Uninstalled and installed app
I tried to update drone but has newest firmware on it
Tried to update remote with sd card and connecting to camera on drone does nothing it's a gl300B I guess can only update with app but can't get into app to update
I have tried 4 different working and new Apple usb cables
Is there anyone out there that knows how to fix this.
Please help
2016-9-9
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>

When you power up the aircraft and RC is the RC LED Green and can you tilt the camera?
If not, then you need to relink the RC to the aircraft.
If you do have control then it's possible the USB port on the RC is not working anymore.
When you try all the different devices, only the S7 showed a charge icon?
With the Android devices, swipe down and where it says "USB for Charging" change it to another option and see if you get the charge icon.
2016-9-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hello bloomingtonmain, if you could access to "Camera" page , and LED on remote is red, please try this way to link them: Press C1+C2+Video Recoding Button, you will hear a sound, then please press the Gimbal Dial button,at last, press the Link button on the aircraft.
2016-9-9
Use props
68chgr
lvl.1
Flight distance : 35548 ft

United States

I had similar issue. DJI has posted several controller reset proceedures. This worked for me when P3 would talk to controller(could gimbal move and start/stop motors) but was getting dsiconect message in app.
Do not have P3 on or mobile device. Turn on TX controller, simutaneously push C! + C2+ rec/stop Buttons, while holding these turn off TX without leaving go of these buttons. Wait a few seconds holding these buttons then turn on TX while still pressing these 3 button. My TX made wierd beeps and light flashers for a few seconds , when it stopped I left off of C! C2 rec/stop.    Turned off TX and then fired Up in normal sequence and TX would connect to app and drone.
Good luck
2016-9-10
Use props
bloomingtonmain
lvl.2

United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-9-10 00:17
When you power up the aircraft and RC is the RC LED Green and can you tilt the camera?
If not, then  ...

RC led is green.
2016-9-10
Use props
bloomingtonmain
lvl.2

United States

If not, then  ...

Led on RC is green and android device was set to receive info from usb.
2016-9-10
Use props
bloomingtonmain
lvl.2

United States

RC light is green have reconnected remote several time on android I did set usb to receive info.
2016-9-10
Use props
bloomingtonmain
lvl.2

United States

If not, then  ...

RC light is green
Android was set to receive info from sub connection
2016-9-10
Use props
bloomingtonmain
lvl.2

United States

I can not get to camera page RC led is green and android was set to receive info from USB.
I have done the C1 & C2 while holding record and shut off it does nothing starts beeping then stops as soon I let off buttons however if I push C1 & C2 holding camera record button and push right dial in the blue led comes on on the RC and I re-link by pushing link button on drone.
I was unable to ever get into camera mode but follow another forum a pushed record on RC then pulled SD card and read on desktop and the drone took photos and recorded every time I told it to from RC.
2016-9-10
Use props
bloomingtonmain
lvl.2

United States

If not, then  ...

Do you know the turn around time for warranty repair and if it would cover this if it is the USB slot.
On one forum I read less than two weeks most forums I read said a minimum of 8-10 weeks I'm almost at 6 month mark and if DJI has it for 8-10 weeks I will be past the 6 month mark. Thanks for any help you can give
2016-9-10
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>

bloomingtonmain Posted at 2016-9-11 03:20
Do you know the turn around time for warranty repair and if it would cover this if it is the USB s ...

DJI repairs are 1-2 weeks from when received into logistics. I've seen things go out quicker though, but I can say 1-2 weeks. And yes, the USB port if not working would be a warranty repair if still in the warranty period.
2016-9-10
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>

bloomingtonmain Posted at 2016-9-11 02:54
RC light is green
Android was set to receive info from sub connection

It sounds like the USB port if no Android or IOS devices will work.
2016-9-10
Use props
bloomingtonmain
lvl.2

United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-9-10 17:23

Thank you.
2016-9-10
Use props
bloomingtonmain
lvl.2

United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-9-10 17:23

My controller is model gl300B if I borrow my friends gl300A or gl300C will it connect to my drone?
2016-9-10
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>

bloomingtonmain Posted at 2016-9-11 10:33
My controller is model gl300B if I borrow my friends gl300A or gl300C will it connect to my drone?

Yes, they are all interchangeable.
2016-9-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules