phantom 2 range extender can not bind ? no live stream/no info
2772 10 2016-9-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
crackz14
New

Canada

Okay, first of all i have tried and REtried the reset /binding process, when i reset i can connect to phantom extender but as soon as i enter the MAC adress of camera i get kick out and can not see wifi anymore ?
i entered the last 6 digit number of the code on the cam wich is fccid :ss3-fc20011307 so the mac adress would be 01:13:07 ?? (this is the code sticker ON the cam not the drone )
as soon as i get this in the app, and try a see live strem the wifi stop and can not reconect, ??  tell me if im rong but the cam it self is just the cam? the wifi module inside the drone is probably not the same mac adress as the number on the cam since the repeter is connecting to the wifi module on the drone at first ?

extender is working and i can connect to it like i would normaly do with a router 192.168.... i can see the root/password  and go into the config menu.. but there is not much to do there ?
2016-9-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hello Crackz, please help me clarify your aircraft model, it is Phantom 2 or phantom 2+?
Please check the instruction to bind it again:
P.png
2016-9-9
Use props
crackz14
New

Canada

modelof drone
image.jpeg
2016-9-10
Use props
crackz14
New

Canada

This is the camera! Sticker is too small to scan QR code!
image.jpeg
2016-9-10
Use props
crackz14
New

Canada

I contacted dji and gave them the SN of the cam!
image.png
2016-9-10
Use props
crackz14
New

Canada

They replied back with this
image.png
2016-9-10
Use props
crackz14
New

Canada

I tried the binding sequence with the new mac adress that dji gave me 00:89:57 and still cant see a dam thing on live stream or info on satelites! Nothing!  
2016-9-10
Use props
crackz14
New

Canada

This is what i see!
image.png
2016-9-10
Use props
crackz14
New

Canada

Once i do the binding process! I can not see the phantom range extender in my wifi list anymore ! Can not connect to it anymore! ? I can read all over internet that allot of peoples have this prob and they cant fix it! Bad software update? Mabe if i downgrade the software of the extender? Mabe this will help!? Old files are not on the dji website anymore, does someone have the link to an older software? {:4_142:}{:4_142:}{:4_142:}{:4_142:}{:4_142:}
2016-9-10
Use props
crackz14
New

Canada

Ohhh! And by the way! When I reset the range extender i can see it with wifi analizer! But cant seem to find the cam on the drone !??
image.jpeg
2016-9-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hello Crackz, really sorry about that, for this case, it needs to be sent in to our service center for repair. Please reply e-mail to our tech support and get it sent in.
2016-9-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules